Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Players Released:
LE Brandon Jenkins
LE Darryl Tapp
K Kai Forbath
Ss Reed Doughty

Signed:
DT Sione Pouha
FB Jacob Hester
K Dan Carpenter
LG Stephen Peterman
LOLB Julian Stanford
P Drew Butler

Roger doger, I'll be logging on some point this evening after the ATL/NE game to square this away.

Trade Alert
Rams Send:
2nd round pick
4th round pick

To

Steelers Send:

Emmanuel Sanders 78 overall
Curtis Brown 72 overall
Trade Approved

Falcons are upgrading a 2014 5th for a 2014 3rd
Trade Approved - This is the Manti Teo deal. I can't find the original post.

Eagles send TE Brent Celek and a 2014 4th round pick.

Falcons send 2014 first round pick.
Trade Rejected - Sentiment was still the same. Celek just shouldn't be anywhere near a 1st round pick in the committees' opinion.

Can commish plz set Seattle on auto so that game can be played. I'm upgrading my att uverse internet on tues and those boneheads switched over my sevice two days before tech guy is out to give me my new router and wire my house for fiber optic so I have no tv or internet till tues afternoon idiots

we advancing tonight or tomorrow? im only asking because the website says tonight and cag says tomorrow!
I don't know where you're seeing tonight....the website says 1d 2h from now on the Ticker.... and the scroller says Monday at 11pm....The Title of this tread says Monday at 11pm...

I thought I covered all the bases.

Placing seahawks on auto now.

I don't know where you're seeing tonight....the website says 1d 2h from now on the Ticker.... and the scroller says Monday at 11pm....The Title of this tread says Monday at 11pm...

I thought I covered all the bases.

Placing seahawks on auto now.
my bad thought it said 1 hour.

Jets almost won. Brady Quinn looked pretty good out there after both Geno Smith and Holmes went down early in the 2nd half. Quinn got the Jets into the red zone down 3 with 4 seconds left. I considered kicking the FG for OT, but my defense was pretty inconsistent and I could see the Steelers scoring on their first possession. So I went for it and Quinn woke up from his dream and sailed a pass out of bounds. Game over.

Trade Approved

Trade Approved - This is the Manti Teo deal. I can't find the original post.

Trade Rejected - Sentiment was still the same. Celek just shouldn't be anywhere near a 1st round pick in the committees' opinion.
In the Celek deal upgrading the 4th to a 3rd last try

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my OLBs got injured while I was on vacation so I picked up an injury replacement (the lowest OVR ROLB in FA).  I literally only have 1 or 2 healthy OLBs as depth now.  And that was NOT my doing btw...the Jags decided to roll with that much OLB depth on their 53-man roster.

Jets almost won. Brady Quinn looked pretty good out there after both Geno Smith and Holmes went down early in the 2nd half. Quinn got the Jets into the red zone down 3 with 4 seconds left. I considered kicking the FG for OT, but my defense was pretty inconsistent and I could see the Steelers scoring on their first possession. So I went for it and Quinn woke up from his dream and sailed a pass out of bounds. Game over.
i honestly forgot brady quinn was still in the NFL but that's awesome

49ers - 23

Cardinals - 17

In another overtime thriller the San Francisco 49ers come up with a victory, beating the Cardinals 23 - 17. After being down 10-0 heading into halftime, the 49ers put up 14 unanswered points in the 3rd. The Cardinals scored in the 4th to go up by three and the 49ers finished up the 4th quarter with a FG to send the game to overtime.

The Cardinals got the ball first in OT but an untimely drop/strip by Larry Fitzgerald forced the Cardinals to punt the ball. From there, Kap and the HB crew marched down the field, with Kendall Hunter scampering 29 yards for the game winning touchdown.

Top 49ers:

Kapernick - 12 for 15, 148 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT. 81 yards rushing and 2 rushing TDs

Gore - 115 yards on 21 carries, 1 fumble

Hunter - 29 yards, 1 TD, 1 carry

Brooks - 6 tackles, 1 sack

Top Cardinals:

Palmer - 24 for 31, 287 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT

Fitzgerald - 6 catches, 68 yards, 1 TD

King - 3 catches, 23 yards, 1 TD

Washington - 7 Tackles, 1 sack

Mathieu - 5 tackles, 1 FF

Highlights:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ1NFnrYECs&feature=share&list=UUoLW9kBzK_8ITmLzineWL2w[/youtube]

i honestly forgot brady quinn was still in the NFL but that's awesome
I don't even think he's still on the team in real life, but he was for the final preseason game when both Sims and Sanchez were out and they weren't even sure if Geno was 100%, so that's how he ended up on my squad. He's comparable to Sanchez in the game.

I'm gonna play my cpu game when I get home this afternoon.

Not to be a prick but what's up with the browns colts trade? I see all these trades gettin processed except ours??

Trade up for review

Texans send 3rd round pick(Hou pick not STL)

Redskins send Pat White 73 OVR (in my playbook) 27 1 year 480K
Trade Rejected

Trade Proposal:

Panthers Receive:

HB, Tashard Choice, 28 Years old, 74 Ovr. 1 Year at 780K

CB, Justin Rogers, 25 Years old, 74 Ovr. 2 Years. 2013- 490K, 2014- 530K

Bills Receive:

HB, Kenjon Barner, 24 Years old, 70 Ovr. 4 Years. 2013- 330K, 2014- 370K, 2015- 420K, 2016- 480K

CB, Josh Thomas, 24 Years old, 69 Ovr. 2 Years. 2013- 450K, 2013- 560K

Panthers improve their athleticism and man coverage in their secondary by swapping Rogers for Thomas. Buffalo improves their athleticism greatly at RB by swapping Choice for Barner. Carolina slightly has the advantage in overall, but Barner's athletic attributes make up for the Ovr difference in my opinion.
Trade Rejected - Not that it really matters, and this is ONLY for me (not the reflection of the trade group). Why are you guys even making this trade? Are players under 75 even seeing the field for you guys?

Trade Renegotiated Alert :

Chargers send : 1st Rd Draft Pick and 4th Rd Pick

Raiders send : Charles Woodson FS - 85 ovr - 36 yrs old - 1.8 Million

Matt Flynn QB - 72 ovr - 28yrs old - 5 yr - 5.3 Million

2015 3rd round pick

Chargers: Want/Need some secondary depth. Need a solid backup QB with how many sacks I'm taking. I also already have some extra draft picks and need to improve for this season.

Raiders discussed with Chargers and came to decision that Raiders 3rd rounder would help even out the trade.
Trade Approved

BSETI50, on 23 Sept 2013 - 5:12 PM, said:

Revised trade:

Browns send jabaal shear 84olb 24yr old 2yr left $3m total
4thh rd pick

Colts send darius butler 82cb 27yr old 2yr left $4m total
Lawrence sidbury 78Lolb 27yr old 1yr left $780k
Trade Rejected - Sorry for the delay here. The voting was done but I missed it because we've had 11 trades submitted in the past few days.

I'll be on about 945 pm east to play CPU please don't sim my game do to poor communication from timbo
Poor communication, Really?

Can commish plz set Seattle on auto so that game can be played. I'm upgrading my att uverse internet on tues and those boneheads switched over my sevice two days before tech guy is out to give me my new router and wire my house for fiber optic so I have no tv or internet till tues afternoon idiots
This is not poor communication. The man did right by you and came into the thread yesterday and asked me to put him on auto. i put him on auto at 9:30 pm, an hour and a 1/2 after asked. If your game is not completed by 11pm est tonight, it will be simmed.

Status on the rest of these, gentlemen? (Don't worry, i'm sending out pm's. I'm like your naggy girlfriend when you don't call.)

Games Left: 

Eagles @ Bucs: 6pm EST
Titans @ Seahawks: CPU Game 
Saints @ Patriots
Lions @ Browns: CPU game.
Giants @ Bears

ive been signed up for a week and a half...i just went to that link and it just opens up the website..i click join about halfway down on the right side and it just reloads the page
now that you've clicked that button, it "added" you to my roster to allow me to assign you a team. Congrats. You did it right this time;)

So is there a particular reason the Panthers\Bills trade is declined? Any feeling that it sided one side more than the other?

Bucs/Eagles previously scheduled for 2 but I won't be able to make that. Gut some newborn errands to run. I proposed 6 and we're trying to nail a time down

When I'm told Friday night that he can't play till 4cst Sunday and all night Sunday and then doesn't show up till Sunday at 830 to b put on auto yea that's poor communication... I told him I was available all weekend to play so because of his schedule I now get from 830 Sunday night to 11pm mon to play... I was on from 4 CST to 8cst with cru player I think I deserve time to make sure my game is played

You can put me on auto and let LV play the CPU
Darn, that sucks. I was looking forward to this game . You've demolished my teams in the past and I wanted to see how this years team stacked up.

Edit: game should kick off around 6pm

When I'm told Friday night that he can't play till 4cst Sunday and all night Sunday and then doesn't show up till Sunday at 830 to b put on auto yea that's poor communication... I told him I was available all weekend to play so because of his schedule I now get from 830 Sunday night to 11pm mon to play... I was on from 4 CST to 8cst with cru player I think I deserve time to make sure my game is played
You've been given 25 1/2 Hours from the moment i put him on auto. If your game is not complete by 11 pm, I'm sorry. But at that point it's not my fault.

bread's done
Back