Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Colts and browns trade

Colts send Butler and sidbury

Browns send jabaal and a 5th

At work sorry for having no contract! So same trade just changed the 4th for a 5th

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha so its my fault...
I never said that, but if you can't find 45 minutes out of 25 hours (or 30 minutes, if you supersim it) to play the cpu, then it's not on me. I don't know what else you want me to tell you. The Deadline was already pushed back another 24 hours to monday at 11pm from Sunday, at 11pm

Yes it's my fault my internet was out when I got home from work Sunday at 4 and I worked all day sat and was to tired to play that night. I had to send you a message from public library because I felt it was right to let you know what was going on sprice

just wanted to repost it the right way i posted earlier but i was at work.

Colts send:

CB Darius Butler, 27 years old, ovarall 80: Contract- 2013-1.8m  2014-2.2m 

LOLB Lawrence Sidbury, 27 years old, Ovarall 79: Contract- 2013-780K

Browns send:

ROLB Jabaal Sheard, 24 years old, Overall 84: Contract- 2013-770K 2014-860K 

5th round draft pick.

So is there a particular reason the Panthers\Bills trade is declined? Any feeling that it sided one side more than the other?
Still hoping to get an answer to this so we can get it resubmitted as soon as possible.

To explain a little deeper why the Bills are doing the trade, it's because i'm trying to set up insurance for my running back situation in two ways. First, Barner's injury is a 93(Especially because Spiller and Jackson both have an injury history and Spiller is already injured for me this season). Secondly, Jackson won't be on my team next year so Barner would step into the role as primary backup next year. I was willing to downgrade my corner spot to pick up, who I believe, is a vast upgrade to Choice(plus Choice is on a 1 year contract)

For a full explanation from the Panther's side, you would have to ask Deuce, but from my conversations with him and just looking over his roster, it appears that Justin Rogers would play a big role in at least a Nickel CB type role for him. He's missing his current Nickel CB for 8 weeks and in general Rogers add speed and man coverage that is better than any of his current CB's.

Still hoping to get an answer to this so we can get it resubmitted as soon as possible.

To explain a little deeper why the Bills are doing the trade, it's because i'm trying to set up insurance for my running back situation in two ways. First, Barner's injury is a 93(Especially because Spiller and Jackson both have an injury history and Spiller is already injured for me this season). Secondly, Jackson won't be on my team next year so Barner would step into the role as primary backup next year. I was willing to downgrade my corner spot to pick up, who I believe, is a vast upgrade to Choice(plus Choice is on a 1 year contract)

For a full explanation from the Panther's side, you would have to ask Deuce, but from my conversations with him and just looking over his roster, it appears that Justin Rogers would play a big role in at least a Nickel CB type role for him. He's missing his current Nickel CB for 8 weeks and in general Rogers add speed and man coverage that is better than any of his current CB's.
Personally I didn't see the point of the trade. We're trying to evaluate guys who are going to sit as depth, it is hard to adequately judge what is important there. Is a guy who might get 5-10 carries a game as important as a CB who might see the field every play? That was the issue for me anyway.

Personally I didn't see the point of the trade. We're trying to evaluate guys who are going to sit as depth, it is hard to adequately judge what is important there. Is a guy who might get 5-10 carries a game as important as a CB who might see the field every play? That was the issue for me anyway.
Appreciate the feedback.

GG chetty. If Tannehill actually threw to his own players, I might have a winning record;)
That combo of Wake and Jordan is going to be difficult to deal with twice a year. GG. Highlights might take a bit cause I'm watching the game.

Colts pull out another tight win VS the Broncos!! 34-31

Colts Top Players:

Luck QBR 115.0 17-26 for 367 yards and 3 TD, 2 INT 

Williams and Ellington together ran for 71 yards 

Hilton 3 REC for 159 yards 2 TD while Wayne added 66 yards 1 TD 

Mathis 8 Tackles 5 TFL 3 sacks 

Bethea with the INT 

Hilton 3 KR for 158 yards 1 TD 

Broncos Top Players:

Manning QBR 77.7 13-21 for 141 yards and 1 TD, 1INT 

Ball 26 att for 184 yards and 2 TD 

J.Thomas 4 REC for 57 yards and Welker had a TD 

Bailey and Ihenacho each had INT 

Holliday 5 KR for 250 yards 1 TD 

Good game Doo Mane!! Colts enter there BYE week undefeated!

Giants vs Vikings taking place around 7 PM EST tomorrow. 

Next Gen Madden Reveal Trailer. Still no solid gameplay other than the one from E3. 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4DdxdIHwN0[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYtaBwSEgtA[/youtube]

3qga6s.jpg

Rogers will be starting at my #2 cb spot... i play a man-heavy defense and outside of Josh Norman, all my corners are zone guys. also, as Chetty stated, i'm missing my nickel cb for 8 weeks. choice is just to ensure i have a alternate backup in case (when) Stewart gets hurt or traded... i NEED the CB. i don't understand why this trade is being denied, even if it were about depth all the way around. we aren't allowed to construct our teams to suit our playing styles?

RESUBMITTED Trade Proposal:

Panthers Receive:

HB, Tashard Choice, 28 Years old, 74 Ovr. 1 Year at 780K

CB, Justin Rogers, 25 Years old, 74 Ovr. 2 Years. 2013- 490K, 2014- 530K

Bills Receive:

HB, Kenjon Barner, 24 Years old, 70 Ovr. 4 Years. 2013- 330K, 2014- 370K, 2015- 420K, 2016- 480K 

CB, Josh Thomas, 24 Years old, 69 Ovr. 2 Years. 2013- 450K, 2013- 560K

Added: 4th round draft pick

I voted no because I didn't think it was even. Seems pretty clear that the Bills are 'winning' this deal. Let's call the corners a clean swap, a wash.

I don't think Choice is good enough to trade for Barner who could be as good as Spiller after a season.

Barner: 93 speed, 92 agility, 95 acceleration 92 elusive 92 juke.

Choice: 87 speed, 84 agility, 89 acceleration, 76 elusive, 84 juke. Barner is also a rookie and has a cap friendly deal while choice would be a rental for the remainder of this season if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: a fourth rounder isn't going to change my mind. I think Barner could be an absolute Madden-Stud

I voted no because I didn't think it was even. Seems pretty clear that the Bills are 'winning' this deal. Let's call the corners a clean swap, a wash. I don't think Choice is good enough to trade for Barner who could be as good as Spiller after a season. Barner: 93 speed, 92 agility, 95 acceleration 92 elusive 92 juke. Choice: 87 speed, 84 agility, 89 acceleration, 76 elusive, 84 juke. Barner is also a rookie and has a cap friendly deal while choice would be a rental for the remainder of this season if I'm not mistaken. Edit: a fourth rounder isn't going to change my mind. I think Barner could be an absolute Madden-Stud
i love the details you guys take into effect to make your votes...keep up the good work

Titans - 42

49ers - 38

The 49ers drop a close one in Tennessee. Unable to do anything to stop the Jake Locker show, the 49ers had to rely on their offense to keep pace with the Titans. Coming down to the very last play they were able to do so. On a questionable out of bounds call (with no booth review) the 49ers came up about 5 yards short of beating the Titans.

Key 49er Stats:

Kaepernick - 17 for 25, 322 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, 1 Rush TD

Gore - 15 attempts, 50 yards, 3 rushing TDs, 1 receiving TD

Crabtree - 4 catches, 149 yards

Whitner, Dahl, Willis - each 1 INT

Brooks, Smith, Mcdonald - 1 sack each

Key Titans Stats:

Locker - 22 for 30, 446 yards, 5 TDs, 3 INT

Delanie Walker - 212 yards receiving, 3 TD

Britt - 2 TD

Johnson - 1 TD

Campbell - 2 INTs

Wimbley - 1 sack

Highlights:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/w-YX8REpMCM[/youtube]

GG sprice. I was feeling pretty confident after going up 14-0, but you stormed back quickly (as usual). You also really shut down my running game, which no one has really done so far. I was able to keep up until the very end and I think the highlights show Boldin scored ;)

Was a great game. The highlights are awesome btw but still think he was out of bounds on that play before last
It was really close. I suppose if I'm going to lose a game I'd rather it come down to the wire.

I think I'm going to have to steal Chetty's idea of keeping the post game wrap up in the video, I really like that addition. Also, I need to remember to start the capture while we're still at the team selection screen, I've forgotten the past two games. On the DaddyLeague site, I've been updating the Youtube playlist with all of Chetty and my highlights if anyone wants to go back and watch them all.

I thought I posted this the other day but I created a CAG community on Madden 25, I know there was one last year I think that Fero created, I didnt see it when Hemingway, Sprice, Cool and myself were looking to get some 3v3 matches in so if anybody is interested in joining the community, I have provided the info right below this paragraph , I think as of today our 3v3 record is 3-3 ironically.

Community Name : CAG Elite                       Password: themoneyteam​

It was really close. I suppose if I'm going to lose a game I'd rather it come down to the wire.

I think I'm going to have to steal Chetty's idea of keeping the post game wrap up in the video, I really like that addition. Also, I need to remember to start the capture while we're still at the team selection screen, I've forgotten the past two games. On the DaddyLeague site, I've been updating the Youtube playlist with all of Chetty and my highlights if anyone wants to go back and watch them all.
The hard thing for me to remember is to not click the A button after the final play, that's why half my videos have wrap ups and half do not

Jets-Pats looks like we won't match up until tomorrow afternoon. I was around last night and this afternoon, and he's around tonight. 

In the meantime, I wrote up a little recap the last week's close loss to the Steelers and previewing the Pats game very briefly at the end.

http://daddyleagues.com/CAGFL/blog/Jets/607/Jets+Still+Winless

Edit: After rereading, pretty hilarious I didn't pluralize "fan" so there was only one Jets fan watching this game hahah.

Greasing the palms of Councilmembers always helps....Chetty and Hemingway both opened their pockets and donated towards the daddyleague site hosting. (Thanks again to you both) ...While i can't Say this has helped their chances of trades getting passed (it hasn't, I promise you, I still vote no on 95% of the trades submitted.) I imagine it can't hurt:d 

Before anyone bitches and moans, that was nothing but a joke. I'm honestly not sure what the other members were thinking regarding your trade, deuce. 

Redskins - 45

Bears - 42

Coach Humperdink gets another W during his second outing with the Redskins in a absolute nail-biter with the Bears. Pretty content with the game play on either side of the ball - D came up big with some 1st half turn overs. GG bush.

just wanted to repost it the right way i posted earlier but i was at work.

Colts send:

CB Darius Butler, 27 years old, ovarall 80: Contract- 2013-1.8m 2014-2.2m

LOLB Lawrence Sidbury, 27 years old, Ovarall 79: Contract- 2013-780K

Browns send:

ROLB Jabaal Sheard, 24 years old, Overall 84: Contract- 2013-770K 2014-860K

5th round draft pick.
Trade Approved

In the Celek deal upgrading the 4th to a 3rd last try
Trade Approved

Browns vs packers tonight at 930est. Sheard for butler trade will be executed righ aftter, hopefully sheard doesn't get hurt on special teams

I'm still looking to move my 1st round for something that can help my team looking for safety help and Wr help

i will have a new system by the end of the week.

Browns vs packers tonight at 930est. Sheard for butler trade will be executed righ aftter, hopefully sheard doesn't get hurt on special teams
did matt stafford get injured when u played him last week? looks like the CPU only played him half of the game, idk if it's bc the game was a blowout, of if he got taken out. i don't have a system for a few days so i can't check. i am truly fucked if i have to run with shaun hill...but it says even kellen moore got some snaps o_O

Does anyone know if both players need to be online to execute a trade? I think it was that way last year.

I accepted the falcons trade, and nothing happened.

Does anyone know if both players need to be online to execute a trade? I think it was that way last year.

I accepted the falcons trade, and nothing happened.
No you don't both have to be on this year! It didn't go through because Falcons have played there game and Eagles have not as soon as you play your game you can do the trade!!

bread's done
Back