Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

My last try to trade for a RB before the Deadline:

Colts Trading Block:

WR- Reggie Wayne, Age 34, Key stats-CTH 97  CIT 96  RTE 97  RLS 86 

LOLB- Erik Walden, Age 28, Key stats- POW 82  PMV 87  BSH 81 PRC 81 

MLB- Kelvin Sheppard, Age 25, Key stats- TAK 88  POW 88  BSH 85  PUR 83  PRC 85 

MLB- Jerrell Freeman, Age 27, Key stats- TAK  87  SPD 82  BSH 80  PUR 90  PRC 82

ROLB- Cam Johnson, Age 23. Key stats- POW 82  ACC 90  PMV 84  BSH 81  PRC 80 

CB- Josh Gordy, Age 26, Key Stats- MCV 86  PRC 79  SPD 92  ACC 94  

SS- Antoine Bethea, Age 29, Key stats- ZCV 87  PRC 85  POW 81  SPD 89  ACC 91  AWR 87 

All of my draft picks can be moved for the right deal.

P.M. with offers. As of right now im only really going to look at RB offers!

A big thank you to Chetty, Hemingway, Yo Soy El Tiger, and Mr Grand Cru for donating towards the daddy leagues website hosting/customization. I'm still in the negative, but you guys helped balance things out a bit, so, once again from the bottom of my heart, thank you. 

ATTN Cincy, u gotta play the CPU, i'm on auto till i get a new console later this week. Lmk how the game goes. still wondering if stafford and hill are injured since the CPU played all 3 of my qbs in the last game...

i will have a new system by the end of the week.

did matt stafford get injured when u played him last week? looks like the CPU only played him half of the game, idk if it's bc the game was a blowout, of if he got taken out. i don't have a system for a few days so i can't check. i am truly fucked if i have to run with shaun hill...but it says even kellen moore got some snaps o_O
Yea stafforrd got hurt early on, it said he was ggonna miss 2 quarters bt I don't thinkk he ever came back, and shaun hill got hurt too but he came back. Kruger was absolutely abusing ur RT one on one.

on the trade front...i'm a little shocked only one team has sent me trade propositions. Dolphins have some good players boys. i'm not that much of a jerk, make me feel loved.

Edit: Please send me messages along the lines of "would you trade xx player and a 2nd round for xx player and your 1st round pick?"

If i receive "what do you want for so and so player" without offering up any ideas.... i'm not going to respond kindly. lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Jets beat the Pats, 21-20. AND get their first W of the season.

Hell of a defensive battle. New England was kept out of the end zone until the 4th. They got unlucky on a few fumbles, but I believe they only lost one of them. Geno had four turnovers, 3 INTs and 1 fumble on a run, but made some nice throws when it mattered. The Pats had four turnovers as well. My defense has definitely improved. I just need to stop forcing throws and giving the ball back so often. 

Full recap here:

http://daddyleagues.com/cagfl/blog/Jets/628/New+York+Pulls+Off+the+Upset

Quick recap:

Clyde Gates caught the game-winning touchdown with 16 seconds left down 20-14. That score made it 21-20 and Darrin Walls, who got the nod at starting nickle tonight, grabbed the pick to seal the game. He had two picks on the day. Jaiquawn Jarrett (another new starter) got the third pick. 

No you don't both have to be on this year! It didn't go through because Falcons have played there game and Eagles have not as soon as you play your game you can do the trade!!
It didn't seem to work out like that. Games over and Celek is still an eagle. Resendingtrade now.

HOU vs KC 

Total Off -   863 Yards   12 TDS

KR 852 Yards  4 TDs

So if someone wants to help me with my D i would appreciate it 

Just played an insane game with Tanabeo. The final score was... Wait for it... 70-48. Both of us played no defense and his wide receivers were open all night. And no one could stop Jamaal Charles as he set a new rushing record. I also returned three kickoffs for TDs. I want to clarify that this was a close game up to the final score by McNight to seal the game.

Good game Tanabeo!

http://kotaku.com/how-often-does-a-player-get-paralyzed-in-madden-1440327469
Anyone in here seen anything like this? I don't think I've ever seen a career ending injury in Madden.
Actually, I have. I always thought it was a myth. I had it happen in Madden 13 last year. I was playing a random online match (Broncos vs Patriots) and Gronk went up for a catch and was hit weird. He was removed from the field and it came up the the same fractured vertebrae message as on that post. It listed him as a career ending injury. Really bizarre, but it does happen.

Wow...that's spooky as shit. EA shouldn't be doing that. I appreciate realism as much as the next guy, but that's not needed in a video game. Too far, EA. Too far.
it's been in madden games for couple years now. but i agree it's not needed. i have seen it alot at end of season under players retire section saying player retires because of a career ending injury.

2 Games Remaining--

Seattle vs Arizona

Cleveland vs Green Bay
Bump.

Also just chiming in on the career ending injury thing, I honestly don't have a problem with it. I think the problem is that they are specific with the injury and it makes it seem more realistic then it needs to be. If it said just "Career Ending Injury", then to me, it wouldn't be a problem at all.

I don't mind the career ending injuries as much as I hate players pulling a Ricky Williams. I swear last year my cb left the nfl to pursue ballet or something.

anyone that hit me up with trade offers im ready to start trade talks so resend possible offers and i will take a look at them 

i have sent mile couple xbox live messages and couple on here and no response if by morning or tommow afternoon could he be set on auto so i can play cpu?

i have sent mile couple xbox live messages and couple on here and no response if by morning or tommow afternoon could he be set on auto so i can play cpu?
The Answer here is yes....Since you're the only game we're waiting on. I'll have them on auto at 6pm EST tonight, but only if you don't hear from him by 5pm.

Good work on having all the games completed almost 24 hours before the deadline, fellas.

Uber...tell me this picture from your blog is photoshopped.....pleeeeeeease

20130103_kkt_ah3_511.0_standard_400.0.jpg

Wow Seahawks D did not drop one pass thrown their way. Unlike my Cardinals CB's who dropped everything that was thrown at them, even when there was no WR around. Man it cost me 2 or 3 picks and perhaps the game could of been different. I can't stand madden and the defensive AI. All the drops on D are just plain stupid. So very frustrating.

Good game Timbo.

Seahawks 31 Cardinals 24

Heard that the Bills/Panthers trade has been denied. So instead of just doing another resubmit, we have decided to split the trade up into 2 separate trades.

RESUBMITTED TRADES:

First Trade:

Bills Receive:

HB, Kenjon Barner, 24 Years old, 70 Ovr. 4 Years. 2013- 330K, 2014- 370K, 2015- 420K, 2016- 480K

Panthers Receive:

CB, Justin Rogers, 25 Years old, 74 Ovr. 2 Years. 2013- 490K, 2014- 530K

Second Trade:

Bills Receive:

Panthers 4th round pick

Panthers Receive:

HB, Tashard Choice, 28 Years old, 74 Ovr. 1 Year at 780K

bread's done
Back