Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Vikings improve to 7-0 with a 41-14 win over the Packers.

Adrian Peterson 20 att 224 yds 3 TDs

Greg Jennings 3 rec 100 yds 1 TD

Erin Henderson 3 INTs

Aaron Rodgers 10 of 20 184 yds 1 TD 5 INTs

Eddie Lacy 11 att 67 yds

Jermichael Finley 3 rec 33 yds 1 TD 

GG Matt

Dolphins Tied 17-17 vs the Pats with 4 minutes left in the 4th Quarter....and.....Desync. 2nd one so far. First desync occured after the Fumble/TD in game 1.

Patriots over Dolpihns 24-10. 3rd game the Dolphins brought a completely different team to the game....like they didn't even care in the 3rd game. Pissed me off so much, tbh.

2 hours later...gg ogwhitewidow.

Dolphins move to 0-7

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess injuries aren't down enough! Lost my 1st and 2nd string QBs. This was on top of my starting WR and TE out 4 weeks. Yup, Madden 25! Oh well, solid game DVO. I was really struggling on both offense and defense until... Brady Quinn came in. And then he got hurt. Matt Simms sucks. Hopefully they aren't out long. Can you check that on the website?

Edit: turns out you can but not sure if the roster is synced for it. I do see Holmes, Cumberland and Davis injured so nothing on time frame. I may honestly go Quinn over Smith moving forward. I know the stats aren't any better but I play a little more conservative because of that.

I guess injuries aren't down enough! Lost my 1st and 2nd string QBs. This was on top of my starting WR and TE out 4 weeks. Yup, Madden 25! Oh well, solid game DVO. I was really struggling on both offense and defense until... Brady Quinn came in. And then he got hurt. Matt Simms sucks. Hopefully they aren't out long. Can you check that on the website?

Edit: turns out you can but not sure if the roster is synced for it. I do see Holmes, Cumberland and Davis injured so nothing on time frame. I may honestly go Quinn over Smith moving forward. I know the stats aren't any better but I play a little more conservative because of that.
That's crazy that with injuries turned down more than 50% from where EA's default setting is, you still lose your 1st and 2nd string QB in the same game. It's just way beyond the point of complaining about anymore. What I've been telling people is just to have the recognition that we don't play these games because they're good games. We play them because we love the sport. I don't know why that makes me feel better, but it's like having the awareness that politicians don't give a crap about you and there's nothing you can do about it. Once you accept it, you don't have to care anymore, lol.

I am gone for the weekend - can anyone sub for the giants or switch me to auto so the Eagles can play the CPU. thanks.

I don't think losing either Smith or Quinn after a quarter has anything to do with them being tired.
I played a game where I knocked out Ponder and then Cassel in successive plays. The positive is that all QBs seem to play the same, do you still have Sanchize on your roster? Make that guy the MVP ;)

I played a game where I knocked out Ponder and then Cassel in successive plays. The positive is that all QBs seem to play the same, do you still have Sanchize on your roster? Make that guy the MVP ;)
Haha I cut him. His attributes mirrored Quinn's so I figured id just keep the cheaper Simms. If I knew Geno was going to get knocked out of so many games I would've secured a better third stringer.

A big thank you to Tanabeo for a sizeable donation towards the daddyleagues website.

And still more thanks to chetty12, hemingway12, yo soy el tiger, and Mr Grand cru for donating, as well. 

TJ yates and a 1st for geno

i got my new console contacted superstar about playing our game hopefully it will download and we will be able to hook up tomorrow and get our game in (i have the GOD so its up to the ISP gods how long those 9 gigs will take so i def can't play tonight)

Before everyone does there scouting. I'd like to inform anyone who might have a top 1-3 1st round pick this draft that I'm offering:

Falcons 1st round Pick
Eagles 1st round Pick
Falcons 2nd round Pick
Eagles 2nd round Pick

And all I want is the first, maybe second or third overall pick. Keep it in mind before you start scouting.

And of course that can be swapped with players if you're interested in an Eagle.

I know it's early, but I wanted to throw it out there.

5 Games Left:

Panthers @ Buccaneers:

Browns @ Chiefs:

Cowboys @ Lions: 

Falcons @ Cardinals: Falcons have contacted Mile High no response as of now. 

Redskins @ Broncos: 

Colts last trade before the deadline:

Colts send: 

RT, Jeff Linkenbach, Age 26- Overall 77  Contract- 1 year  2013- 1.3M

5th Round Pick

Lions send:

CB, Chris Greenwood, Age 24- Ovarall 74  Contract- 3 years  2013-350K  2014-430K  2015-550K

Idk how this will work cause i think the deadline is tonight after advance but we shall see!

Edit:

My reason for this trade, I dont know how long i will hold on to Greg Toler and i was looking for a Young CB i can develop to take his place in the starting lineup.

All Overalls are from the website as well.

Also i just did a test league to find out how they do the trade deadline. 

When we advance week 8 no trades can be done in week 9.

Any update on the Bills/Panthers trades?
We're working on getting them wrapped up

Colts send:

RT, Jeff Linkenbach, Age 26- Overall 77 Contract- 1 year 2013- 1.3M

5th Round Pick

Lions send:

CB, Chris Greenwood, Age 24- Ovarall 74 Contract- 3 years 2013-350K 2014-430K 2015-550K

Idk how this will work cause i think the deadline is tonight after advance but we shall see!

Edit:

My reason for this trade, I dont know how long i will hold on to Greg Toler and i was looking for a Young CB i can develop to take his place in the starting lineup.

Got it submitted

Colts send:

5th Round Pick

Lions send:

CB, Chris Greenwood, Age 24- Ovarall 74 Contract- 3 years 2013-350K 2014-430K 2015-550K

Edit:

Trade Rejected

Any update on the Bills/Panthers trades?
Choice/4th Round Pick - Rejected

Barner/Rogers - Approved

New trade:

Colts send:

RT, Jeff Linkenbach, Age 26- Overall 77  Contract- 1 year  2013- 1.3M

4th Round Pick

Lions send:

CB, Chris Greenwood, Age 24- Ovarall 74  Contract- 3 years  2013-350K  2014-430K  2015-550K

Colts send:

5th Round Pick

Lions send:

Edit:

Trade Rejected

thats what you posted was it a mistake and it was approved?
Sorry your quote had the Bills trades, I got confused. Of which only one was approved.

The Colts/Lions trade - I voted no because that CB has high stats in areas that are very expensive to improve (speed, jumping, etc) so I felt he was worth a bit more. I've got the updated trade over to the group

Sorry your quote had the Bills trades, I got confused. Of which only one was approved.

The Colts/Lions trade - I voted no because that CB has high stats in areas that are very expensive to improve (speed, jumping, etc) so I felt he was worth a bit more. I've got the updated trade over to the group
ok so ill change it to a 4th then for now. and if i have to ill come up with something else.

i don't rly want a 4th rounder hold on a sec we're figuring out an alternative

Colts send: 

Mike Mcglynn RG, Age, 28 Overall 77   Contract 1 year  2013 1M 

Jeff Linkenbach RT Age 26 Overall 77  Contract 1 year 2013 1.3M

4th round pick.

Lions send: 

Chris Greenwood CB Age 24 overall  Contract 3 years 2013 380K  2014 420K  2015 460K

Dylan Gandy RG Age 31 overall 71 Contract 1 year 900K

he wanted both the RG and RT and i added the 4th to even out the Speed of the CB.

bread's done
Back