Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Before everyone does there scouting. I'd like to inform anyone who might have a top 1-3 1st round pick this draft that I'm offering:

Falcons 1st round Pick
Eagles 1st round Pick
Falcons 2nd round Pick
Eagles 2nd round Pick

And all I want is the first, maybe second or third overall pick. Keep it in mind before you start scouting.

And of course that can be swapped with players if you're interested in an Eagle.

I know it's early, but I wanted to throw it out there.
I got the chargers 1st round pick , I would do that deal if you haven't gotten more interest from anywhere else.

Well see how the record looks when it's all over. I have gotten some interest.

Out of curiosity, does this sound like a trade that would pass the committee?

Colts send:

Mike Mcglynn RG, Age, 28 Overall 77 Contract 1 year 2013 1M

Jeff Linkenbach RT Age 26 Overall 77 Contract 1 year 2013 1.3M

4th round pick.

Lions send:

Chris Greenwood CB Age 24 overall Contract 3 years 2013 380K 2014 420K 2015 460K

Dylan Gandy RG Age 31 overall 71 Contract 1 year 900K

he wanted both the RG and RT and i added the 4th to even out the Speed of the CB.

if that doesn't fly what about hugh thornton rg instead of mcglynn? just wanted to get that down by 3 thornton is younger and a little better so maybe that makes it more even?

Colts send:

4th round pick.

Lions send:

Chris Greenwood CB Age 24 overall Contract 3 years 2013 380K 2014 420K 2015 460K

he wanted both the RG and RT and i added the 4th to even out the Speed of the CB.

Trade denied

Colts send:

4th round pick.

Lions send:

Trade rejected.

Let me preface this by saying my power has been out all day so I wasn't able to fully scout all players involved. However, I was given the main attributes for each player and I was not at all impressed by the Colts' linemen whereas Greenwood has the potential to be downright dominant sooner rather than later. That type of size and athleticism is something I've only seen in the Cromarties and PP; and he's only in his 2nd year. So essentially a bunch of depth and a mid-late round draft pick (maybe I missed something, but Linkenbach and Mcglynn look mediocre to me) for one of the most intriguing CB prospects I've seen. He's already at 80 man coverage which is serviceable, so I'd guess it wouldn't take more than half a season to build him up to a #1 or #2 CB. His press isn't good (as of now), but he at least has the size, speed, and jumping ability to be able to recover fairly well if he's beaten at the line.

Hopefully I explained that enough. Those are my personal thoughts on the trade but I believe everyone else was pretty much in agreement more or less.

I'm just waiting for brownwing to either sign on or pm me back. We had agreed onn 7 so he shud be on ne time now

I can't quote he post from my phone, but no. We are not going to allow resubmissions after the deadline. Gotta keep it fair for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry gents, been gone ALL day...i run a not for profit haunted house very year and we just started setting it up today. 9 hours later....

Cardinals are on auto....anyone else need it? 2 hours to deadline.

Kansas City vs Cleveland
Washington vs Denver

Status of those two?

Sorry gents, been gone ALL day...i run a not for profit haunted house very year and we just started setting it up today. 9 hours later....

Cardinals are on auto....anyone else need it? 2 hours to deadline.

Kansas City vs Cleveland
Washington vs Denver

Status of those two?
Thanks

Cardinals 34 Falcons 28 (OT)

Great game between Atlanta and Arizona. The game was back and fourth throughout as the Cards finally got a win after heartbreaking losses the last few weeks. It truly was Larry Fitzgerald versus Julio Jones all game long as both had monster games. Larry had 9 receptions for 170 yards and 1 rushing touchdown on a 15 yard screen pass. Jones countered with 9 receptions for 227 yard and 2 touchdowns. The biggest difference in the game though was eventually the balance of the Cards offense. The Cardinals got over 150 yards on the ground compared to the 34 yards of the Falcons.

The game was a nail biter in overtime as the Falcons won the toss and lead an impressive drive to midfield. At that point Javier Arenas got a critical interception to give the ball to the Cardinals at the 40 yard line. Palmer orchestrated a few first downs and got the Cards into field range. The game was capped off by Rashard Mendenhall 27 yard TD scamper that gave Arizona the win.

Great game Falcons!

Colts come back strong off there Bye week with a 42-9 win over the Texans:

Colts Top Players:

Luck 117.7 QBR  17-24  for 298 yards 4 TD, 2 INT 

Williams 15 ATT for 130 yards 1 TD while Ballard added 1 16 yard TD 

Luck hit 4 diff WR for each TD Hilton, Heyward-Bey, Fleener and Wayne 

Branch had 3 sacks while Lefeged had 3 INT 

Texans Top Players:

Yates 29.7 QBR  11-26 for 199 yards 6 INT 

Foster with 9 ATT for 32 yards while Jones got the TD 

Daniels 4 rec 70 yards

Bailey 3 rec 50 yards 

Reed and Jackson Both had INT 

Colts move to 8-0 at least we will finish at .500, but once again i have to stop turning the ball over! 

GG Tanabeo!!

Tanabeo , I see you hopped on the GTA v Online to shoot me and Sprice in a corner while we were hiding from cops than left , I can't lie that was unexpectedly funny lol

CAGFL Playoff Picture

AFC

1. Buffalo Bills (8-0)

1. Indianapolis Colts (8-0)

3. Denver Broncos (6-2)

4. Cleveland Browns (5-3)

5. Tennessee Titans (6-1)

6. Kansas City Chiefs (5-3)

6. New England Patriots (5-3)

8. Oakland Raiders (4-3)

9. Baltimore Ravens (4-3)

NFC

1. Minnesota Vikings (8-0)

2. Philadelphia Eagles (6-2)

3. St. Louis Rams (6-2)

4. Atlanta Falcons (5-3)

5. San Francisco 49ers (5-3)

6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-3)

6. Washington Redskins (4-3)

8. Chicago Bears (4-3)

9. Carolina Panthers (4-4)

10. Arizona Cardinals (4-4)

Are we advancing every two days? I thought we advanced on the 4th?
We advanced October 3rd at 6:10 PM EST. (Thursday). 53 hours for this last advancement cycle.

I've been tinkering between 2 and 3 days depending on games played.

The undefeated Bills face the up and coming Chiefs tonight at 8p EST. This could be a really good game (like our last, where Chetty won by a last second field goal.) It could also be a really bad blow out. I am looking forward to either!

Edit: Also, I made a Maddendaddy account. Please assign me to the Chiefs when you get a chance. :D

The undefeated Bills face the up and coming Chiefs tonight at 8p EST. This could be a really good game (like our last, where Chetty won by a last second field goal.) It could also be a really bad blow out. I am looking forward to either!

Edit: Also, I made a Maddendaddy account. Please assign me to the Chiefs when you get a chance. :D
done

Bills move to 9-0 with a 34-13 win over the Chiefs. The key to the game was how Buffalo would handle Jamaal Charles and the Chiefs run game. Charles started the game hot with a 45 yard run and McKight chipped in with a 25 yard touchdown run early in the game and the Chiefs looked poise to run through Buffalo. But after two late first half turnovers by KC, Buffalo was able to limit Charles and the rest of the Chiefs on the ground. Charles was limited to 86 rush yards and the Chiefs as a team only had 127 yards on the ground. GG Dark. Highlights could be a little as i'm watching the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1KS0OC5MB8&feature=youtu.be

Will Madden ever get the fumble/fumble recovery system correct?

Bengals over Dolphins 49-28

Tannehill had 5 Interceptions, 2 Fumbles.

7 Turnovers for one player. Huzzah.

6 Games Remaining:

Saints vs Jets

Chargers vs Redskins

Eagles vs Raiders

Buccaneers vs Seahawks

Steelers vs Patriots

Bears vs Packers

Haven't heard from Saints on tonight so will have to play either late late Monday due to MNF (unless we can sneak it in at 630-7) or Tuesday night.

Bills move to 9-0 with a 34-13 win over the Chiefs. The key to the game was how Buffalo would handle Jamaal Charles and the Chiefs run game. Charles started the game hot with a 45 yard run and McKight chipped in with a 25 yard touchdown run early in the game and the Chiefs looked poise to run through Buffalo. But after two late first half turnovers by KC, Buffalo was able to limit Charles and the rest of the Chiefs on the ground. Charles was limited to 86 rush yards and the Chiefs as a team only had 127 yards on the ground. GG Dark. Highlights could be a little as i'm watching the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1KS0OC5MB8&feature=youtu.be

Will Madden ever get the fumble/fumble recovery system correct?
you mean the awful fumble system that lets the ball bounce off of 4-5 players when they should grab it or when the ball some how warps into a players arm not even close to the ball. :bouncy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T42ZDvavYI&feature=youtu.be

Manuel's first interception of the season. Sean Smith, I curse you lol.

http://daddyleagues.com/CAGFL/blog/news/686/Midseason+Player+Awards

Daddy league article outlining the Midseason Player Awards

Here's a breakdown of the CAGFL's first half players of the year. All stats are from the first 8 weeks of the season, any game played during week 9 were not counted towards this.

MVP and Offensive Player-

Adrian Peterson, RB, Minnesota Vikings

145 Attempts, 1747 Rushing Yards, 25 Rushing Touchdowns, 10 Receptions, and 137 Receiving Yards

Best Game: Week 7 vs New York Giants: 25 Rush Attempts for 353 yards and 5 rushing touchdowns.

Runner Up for MVP- Andrew Luck, QB, Indianapolis Colts

Runner Up for Offensive Player- Jake Locker, QB, Tennesse Titans

Defensive Player-

Janoris Jenkins, CB, St. Louis Rams

15 Tackles, 9 Interceptions, 155 Return Yards, 4 Deflections, 1 Fumble Recovery, 3 Touchdowns 

Best Game: Week 5 vs Jacksonsvile Jaguars: 1 Tackle, 4 Interceptions.

Runner Up- Erin Henderson, MLB, Minnesota Vikings

Offensive Rookie-

E.J. Manuel, QB, Buffalo Bills-

117/154, 1,806 Passing Yards, 18 Touchdowns, 0 Interceptions. QB Rating of 153.2, 33 Rush Attempts, 197 Rush Yards, 3 Rush Touchdowns.

Best Game: Week 7 vs New Orleans Saints: 29/32 for 382 yards and 7 touchdowns.

Runner Up- La'veon Bell, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers

Defensive Rookie-

Sio Moore, LOLB, Oakland Raiders-

24 Tackles, 11 For a Loss, 6 Sacks, 5 Interceptions, 2 Fumble Recoveries

Best Game: Week 3 vs Denver Broncos: 5 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 2 Interceptions

Runner Up- Alec Ogletree, LOLB, St. Louis Rams

bread's done
Back