Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

dirty birds and hawks about to get rolling :D

it's about time someone sees how bad kicking is in madden. I still remember it was either last year game or 2012 the wind direction was always incorrect and they never fixed the thing in a patch :facepalm:. thankfully maden 25 for next gen is 10 bucks so i think im going to take the chance alot of problems on this game is fixed next gen. i know good chance that will not be case but for 10 bucks nothing to lose just sell it for like 50.

my kicker sucks i missed a 50 yarder with full power and no wind!

Vinatieri KPW 87. looks like i know what i need i would hate to lose a game because i cant make a 47 yarder with a little wind!

Last edited by a moderator:
what a game between dirty birds and hawks hawks going for winning td with 20 secs left on the 5 and gets caught by a cb creaping on a out pattern. 

during this game got yet another strange off pass  interference with my wr running middle slant and not even being near adefender have been getting alot of those in this years game.

during this game got yet another strange off pass interference with my wr running middle slant and not even being near adefender have been getting alot of those in this years game.
I haven't seen a ton of these, but I know exactly what you're talking about. It's really stupid. Pass interference in this game is mostly pointless. It's not called when there's obvious contact that actually prevents a player from getting to the ball. But they will call it when nobody touched anybody. It's just another cherry in the slot machine of Madden.

3rd quarter, around a minute, down 10 sound like an appropriate time to go for fourth and 8 from your own 30 yard line?

Not my game by the way.

Bucs over Dolphins 42-28. Doug Martin does not run like this in real life. (i've seen him in person!)

Only Thing the audience needs to know:
Doug Martin 32 carries for 270 yards, 6 TD.

Honestly feel like I wasted your time, Sorry Ramesu.

Great game Colts vs Rams. Luck drives down the field and scores a TD as time expires!!

Colts Top Players:

Luck 143.2 QBR 24-32 for 524 yards 6 TD 1 INT 

Luck and Williams combined 11 att for 56 yards 

Heyward-Bey 10 rec for 249 yards 3 TD while Hilton and Wayne added 3 TD 

Lefeged 8 tackles 

Rams Top Players:

Bradford 97.6 QBR  8-17  for 150 yards 1 TD 3 att 38 yards on the ground

Tate and richardson had 27 ATT for 301 yards 4 TD 

Pead 60 yards 1 TD 

Laurinaitis 6 tackles 1 INT 

GG MOG 

Bucs over Dolphins 42-28. Doug Martin does not run like this in real life. (i've seen him in person!)

Only Thing the audience needs to know:
Doug Martin 32 carries for 270 yards, 6 TD.

Honestly feel like I wasted your time, Sorry Ramesu.

Lol...it really wasn't that bad. That one stretch where I scored 21 straight gave me the momentum. It was a great game

what a game between dirty birds and hawks hawks going for winning td with 20 secs left on the 5 and gets caught by a cb creaping on a out pattern.

during this game got yet another strange off pass interference with my wr running middle slant and not even being near adefender have been getting alot of those in this years game.
Yea that was weird as hell

me and the bears neworlbush were just playing and got a desync in the 3rd q, he had the ball and was up 21 to 14 (or 21 7 i forget, either way he was on route to winning) i think....i don't wanna replay the whole damn game so he can play the CPU if he wants

me and the bears neworlbush were just playing and got a desync in the 3rd q, he had the ball and was up 21 to 14 (or 21 7 i forget, either way he was on route to winning) i think....i don't wanna replay the whole damn game so he can play the CPU if he wants
place yourself on auto if you want him to play the cpu.

CAGFL Playoff Picture

AFC

1. Buffalo Bills (10-0)

2. Indianapolis Colts (9-0)

3. Denver Broncos (7-2)

4. Cleveland Browns (6-3)

5. Tennessee Titans (7-2)

6. New England Patriots (6-3) 

7. Kansas City Chiefs (5-4)

8. Oakland Raiders (5-4)

9. Baltimore Ravens (5-4)

NFC

1. Minnesota Vikings (9-0)

2. Philadelphia Eagles (8-2)

3. St. Louis Rams (6-4)

4. Atlanta Falcons (6-3)

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3)

6. Chicago Bears (5-3)*vs DET

7. Carolina Panthers (5-4)

8. San Francisco 49ers (5-4)

9. Arizona Cardinals (4-4)*vs HOU

10. Washington Redskins (4-5)

Looking for a new owner for the cowboys! He's having to step away due to a hectic schedule.
My roommate expressed some interest in joining. I'm sure he wouldn't mind the possibility of a high draft pick and an end to a season to get used to the cowboys.

Assuming we don't have a waiting list, I'll have him set up a CAG account and post when he can.

The things I'd rather do than suck at Madden...

Hill dropped a very gimmie TD pass. Had another one too but that was in some traffic. Still can't lead a WR for shit in this game and sideline throws turned into picks a couple times. I would've kept at it with the mildly successful running game but when my D gives me 0 stops, running becomes a bit worthless. The pass D needs some serious improvements, seems way too easy to complete 75+ percent.

Chargers over Dolphins 41-28 with a last second field goal. Panoramic is going to summarize the stats. Difficult one to swallow, i'll say that for sure.

The things I'd rather do than suck at Madden...

Hill dropped a very gimmie TD pass. Had another one too but that was in some traffic. Still can't lead a WR for shit in this game and sideline throws turned into picks a couple times. I would've kept at it with the mildly successful running game but when my D gives me 0 stops, running becomes a bit worthless. The pass D needs some serious improvements, seems way too easy to complete 75+ percent.
What it seems to amount to is if you can't get reasonably quick pressure on the QB, somebody will always get open. The problem is...getting heat on the QB tends to leave somebody open anyway. So, people who have sharpened their skills to always be able to quickly find that one guy are just going to rape the field. It gets even worse when people drop their QBs back 10+ yards behind the line of scrimmage. EA has to do something about this "let me get more room for my QB" style of play that a lot of people use. Make it where if you drop your QB back more than 5 yards, his accuracy drops 40 points or something. Just anything to force realism back into this game.

As I've said, EA Sports games are for arcade players who like to say they enjoy simulation games.

Speed QBs go along way and you don't need to even run with them. Clearly I'm not using Smith to his full potential but we've seen what the better players here can do with lesser but quicker players. EJ Manuel being the example I'm familiar with. Without any real accuracy hits, if you can extend the already long pocket time with a bit of speed, someone will get open.

What a game between the Chargers and Dolphins

The Chargers were struggling in the first but were able to force some fumbles that kept them in the game. It was practically a shootout in the second half with a huge run from Ryan Tannehill but then an INT by Tannehill just after the 2 minute warning set up the Chargers and Danny Woodhead getting a massive first down run on 3rd and 8. The game was then on the foot of Nick Novak, who was 1 for 2 with a 59 yard miss to that point to hit a chip shot with 3 seconds left. Great game.

Chargers:
Phillip Rivers - 19 of 27, 286 Yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTs, 144.4 QBR
Ryan Mathews - 14 Rushes for 122 Yards and 1 TD rushing, 1 TD receiving
Antonio Gates - 6 Rec for 96 Yards
Denario Alexander - 4 Rec for 117 Yards and 1 TD
Charles Woodson - 5 Tackles, 1 Fumble Recovery, and 1 INT

Dolphins:
Ryan Tannehill - 16 of 20, 277 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 5 Rushes for 96 Yards and 1 TD
Lamar Miller - 18 Rushes for 135 Yards and 1 TD
Brandon Gibson - 2 Rec for 14 Yards and 1 TD
Ryan Swipe - 2 Rec for 17 Yards and 1 TD
Dannell Ellerbe - 8 tackles with 1 for a loss

I contacted Darth tonight and let him know I can play mostly anytime tomorrow. I'll be away all Saturday so I really hope I hear back from him and we can get the big division game tomorrow.

Patriots/Panthers is on for Saturday at 1-2am with me subbing for Widdow using his account on my Xbox.

bread's done
Back