Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Honestly, stuff in this thread is just comical at times. I'll let the video explain all of "my" crazy drop backs and showcase Manuel using his quickness to buy time for his receivers to get open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6XMDERTaN0

Honestly, stuff in this thread is just comical at times. I'll let the video explain all of "my" crazy drop backs and showcase Manuel using his quickness to buy time for his receivers to get open.
You getting defensive is comical as well. I said nothing of your drop backs. I gave you a compliment! Get over it.

Colts move to 10-0 with a tough win over the Titans. 45-35

Colts Top Players:

Luck 98.1 QBR  19-30 for 272 yards 3 TD 2 INT 

Williams and Ballard ran for 167 yards and 2 TD together

Fleener 6 rec 85 yards 1 TD while Hilton and Wayne each added TD 

Bethea 8 tackles 1 sack and Sheard played big with 4 sacks!

Hilton also added 4 att 157 yards and 1 TD on KR 

Titans Top Players:

Locker QBR 99.9  20-31  for 383 yards 3 TD 3 INT 

Johnson 8 att 27 yards 1 TD 3 REC 31 yards 1 TD 

Wright 220 yards 2 TD

Verner and Campbell each and an INT 

Reynaud took back 109 yard KR for a TD crazy!

Colts came into this game looking to stop Britt they did that allowing only 1 rec for 28 yards but then Wright went off for 220 yards 2 TD

Great Game Sprice! 

I contacted Darth tonight and let him know I can play mostly anytime tomorrow. I'll be away all Saturday so I really hope I hear back from him and we can get the big division game tomorrow.

Patriots/Panthers is on for Saturday at 1-2am with me subbing for Widdow using his account on my Xbox.
Should be getting this underway by afternoon at the latest.

49ers - 49

Saints - 31

After a 3 game skid the 49ers get a victory in New Orleans. Running the ball effectively was the key to the game. The Niners put up 378 yards on the ground, thanks to outstanding performances by Lamichael James and Frank Gore. Kap tossed two TD passes and 1 INT.

On defense the 49ers held the Saints to under 50 on the ground, but Brees threw for 366 yards.

Highlights:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/s5cd2sqPydM[/youtube]

GG timbo, don't know how you're 2-9, that was one of the better called games I've seen. 

28-25 Vikings. Erin Henderson saves the day. Screw you Ponder. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 4 Games Left!

Cardinals @ Jags
Chiefs @ Broncos
Packers @ Giants
Browns @ Bengals

Not sure what's going to happen with Packers/Giants. Giants just PMed me back and said he can only play tonight before 11 P.M. EST or else tomorrow morning before 11 A.M. EST, which is 8 A.M. for me. Neither of those time frames is possible.

Not sure what's going to happen with Packers/Giants. Giants just PMed me back and said he can only play tonight before 11 P.M. EST or else tomorrow morning before 11 A.M. EST, which is 8 A.M. for me. Neither of those time frames is possible.
Haha that's kind of some late notice and super specific time frames.

Am I allowed to sign a free agent? I have some big holes at a few of my positions I want to address. It has certainly been a long enough wait considering we are half way done the season. Thanks.

Just wondering if you guys have run into the situation of players with expiring contracts who were "not interested" in resigning with their old team being traded, and whether they'll negotiate with their new team. Or is it just like last year where they won't negotiate again until the offseason?

Just wondering if you guys have run into the situation of players with expiring contracts who were "not interested" in resigning with their old team being traded, and whether they'll negotiate with their new team. Or is it just like last year where they won't negotiate again until the offseason?
I have experienced the same situation as last years madden in a different league. Looks like it was not changed.

Packers vs. Giants will be played once I finish watching the Bulls (sans Rose and Noah) beat up on the Wizards in Brazil. 3rd quarter is about to start.

Hey, fero. Sorry for the late notice, but could you put me on auto. My xbox live gold ran out and I am not going to be able to get some until tomorrow or Monday. Sorry about this.

Also, I would do it myself, but I don't think I can since I don't have gold.

Hey, fero. Sorry for the late notice, but could you put me on auto. My xbox live gold ran out and I am not going to be able to get some until tomorrow or Monday. Sorry about this.

Also, I would do it myself, but I don't think I can since I don't have gold.
Done.

Update on free agency? When will be able to sign players? I need to cut a few players and add some depth at some very weak positions.
You're probably gonna have to wait til the offseason like everyone else. Be happy if we get one more player.

I'm running at 51/53 right now, figure it out.

You're probably gonna have to wait til the offseason like everyone else. Be happy if we get one more player.

I'm running at 51/53 right now, figure it out.
Well I can appreciate your situation but in years past we have always been allowed to pick up free agency after the original waiver free agent draft was complete. Was hoping there would be another one at the very least or just free for all.

Well I can appreciate your situation but in years past we have always been allowed to pick up free agency after the original waiver free agent draft was complete. Was hoping there would be another one at the very least or just free for all.
I think there are too many good players out there for a free for all. A free for all becomes a lot more fair in free agency and the players will get paid and be given contracts instead of one year deals.

I hope we can do one more round of FA. And then let it all get figured out during free agency in the offseason. We only have a few weeks left anyway.

Hey talking about FA i got the saints right after the FA period and the kid before didnt take anyone i meant to say something earlier i would like to use that pick up

I think there are too many good players out there for a free for all. A free for all becomes a lot more fair in free agency and the players will get paid and be given contracts instead of one year deals.

I hope we can do one more round of FA. And then let it all get figured out during free agency in the offseason. We only have a few weeks left anyway.
True but all those guys signed in free agency will simply become free agents at the end of our current season. All those guys will still have a chance to get their big contracts.

True but all those guys signed in free agency will simply become free agents at the end of our current season. All those guys will still have a chance to get their big contracts.
Well, I picked up Ras I Dowling. I think I get the first chance to resign him before he hits the market? Right?

Or do all of these free agents just hit the market without the team having a chance to resign them?

I sent a PM to Doomtime asking to play tomorrow. I may get my ass kicked like I normally do, but at least he gives me helpful tips after the game.

bread's done
Back