Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

I didn't even get an opportunity to play the CPU despite my opponent not even signing on for days? I posted about it, but I guess I should have sent a PM. Hope the sim win for Chicago didn't fuck anyone out of a playoff spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even get an opportunity to play the CPU despite my opponent not even signing on for days? I posted about it, but I guess I should have sent a PM. Hope the sim win for Chicago didn't fuck anyone out of a playoff spot.
Everything worked correctly.

Sorry Matt, Other than putting the Cowboys on auto at 9:53 am before heading to church(he pmed me overnight), I hadn't even looked at the thread until 8pm. A Pm would have done it, though! Sorry mate. Luckily the bears dont affect the playoff picture as far as i can tell.

Sorry Matt, Other than putting the Cowboys on auto at 9:53 am before heading to church(he pmed me overnight), I hadn't even looked at the thread until 8pm. A Pm would have done it, though! Sorry mate. Luckily the bears dont affect the playoff picture as far as i can tell.
Yeah, it was my mistake. As long as it didn't screw anyone over, I'm fine with it. A win would only have hurt my draft position.

Great game Staticz...I didn't deserve to win. I counted at least 4 dropped picks in OT on my first drive. SF is tough. Good luck the rest of the way

Youtube is soooo slow. Here are the highlights of a great Wildcard Matchup

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iu4XFXSK_s[/youtube]

I'm Afraid to do this, but...... The #1 Pick in the Draft is up for Grabs if anyone wants it. I've already turned down a very serious offer on it as of yesterday. 

Browns win over patriots 35-28. Almost blew the lead but the rushing attack and a wasted timeout by og sealed it.

Their will be two Teams available at the end of this season. Once that time arrives(probably between now and this weekend) i'll draw straws out of a hat for which team you get, and which team the 2nd owner gets, man.

Me and Sprice literally played the best game we've ever been apart of.. and then it just decides to kick us out as we go into OT 

We Have Advanced!

Games:

Browns @ Bills
49ers @ Vikings
Broncos @ Colts
Rams @ Eagles

Bucs have some o-line depth I'd be willing to move for 2nd, 3rd, 4th round considerations

Ted Larsen - C - 79 OVR, 27 years old, 85AWR, 81IBL, 85RBK, 85PBK 78STR

Jamon Meridith - RG - 81 OVR, 28 years old, 84AWR, 77IBL, 82RBK, 81PBK 87STR

Gabe Carimi - RT - 82 OVR, 26 years old, 83AWR, 78IBL, 87RBK, 84PBK, 92STR

Buffalo moves on to the AFC Championship with a 38-20 win over Cleveland. Everything went Buffalo's way during the first half. Whether it was penalties or missed throws, every break seem to break for Buffalo. Home field advantage is my only guess, lol. GG Bseti, I expect to see you at a similar time next season. Highlights in a bit.

And yes the GMC play of the game is a 4th quarter kick return by Cleveland. I swear GMC has a vendetta against me.

waiting to hear from Doo Mane, im sure i will hear from him soon! but as for now im off to bed.  Hope we can play tomorrow!

49ers lose to the Vikings in another overtime game. The Niners had the chance to win, but their kicker can't hit from anything closer than 45 yards out :(

Great game Doom! I'll edit in the highlights shortly, they are still uploading to youtube

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVPSlbD-xOM[/youtube]

Broncos 48  Colts 45.

All year the colts could not stop the run and this game was no different Great game Doo Mane good luck with the rest of the playoffs!

Man...is it too late to re-sign players now?  I put it off for way too long and when I finally get around to it, re-signing players is locked -_-

Anyone know if you get another shot after we advance from the Superbowl?  If not...I'm gonna have to way overpay a bunch of players I was planning on keeping :(

Man...is it too late to re-sign players now? I put it off for way too long and when I finally get around to it, re-signing players is locked -_-

Anyone know if you get another shot after we advance from the Superbowl? If not...I'm gonna have to way overpay a bunch of players I was planning on keeping :(
yeah there is one more time before free agents!

Also i noticed they never gave me the Option to resign Heyward-Bey or Rogers there were a couple more Both the people were signed by Colts in real life on one year contracts so i hope it give me a chance to resign them!

Bills move on to the Super Bowl with a 38-20 win over the Broncos. After an exciting first half that saw 2 kick return touchdowns, the Broncos were up 20-17. Then something woke the Bills run defense at half and they were able to shutout the Broncos in the second half of the game. Game ball definitely goes to my run defense for turning that game around.  GG Doomane. Highlights when i'm able to get to them.

bread's done
Back