Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

So do I need to drop myself or just wait to be booted? 

Two weeks to go and this is all EA has released...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYARY9-GJi0[/youtube]

KUpE97e.gif

2k gameplay is out at least

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V05u5DCnPCs[/youtube]

GZUKvFD.gif

rams vs bills super bowl :eek: ....... only in madden  :whee:

should be a great game great passing team vs 2nd best def in league 

Last edited by a moderator:
We Have Advanced. In Shocking News, Cameron Wake was the leading vote getter in votes for the Pro Bowl with 2,613,199 votes. After watching the Real Life version of him tonight single handedly (ok, he had some help) win the game over the Bengals.....i now know why!! GG!

We Have Advanced. In Shocking News, Cameron Wake was the leading vote getter in votes for the Pro Bowl with 2,613,199 votes. After watching the Real Life version of him tonight single handedly (ok, he had some help) win the game over the Bengals.....i now know why!! GG!
Baltimore appreciates u guys taking care of them..

Assuming the Superbowl is played tomorrow, could we get one day in the offseason for a last chance to re-sign our players before we move on to FA bidding? I don't know what stage of the offseason comes directly after the Superbowl, but I'm guessing that's the one where they'll re-open the option to re-sign players...I hope...:(

So hopefully we could wait to advance to FA bidding until Saturday or something, at the earliest?

Speaking of Off- Season , I know there is supposed to be 2 new users fillings the vacancies , I know in another league I was in when a guy joined after the super bowl during the contract negotiations stage he was not able to negotiate with any of his players because it had been Delegated I guess by the cpu, not sure if this will affect our league but thought it might help if you are allowing the new users to negotiate.

Raiders Trade Block :

One of my corners outside of Chimi Chekwa and Taiwon Jones, yes that means I will consider moving DJ Hayden.

Rashad Jennings RB 78 ovr (not looking for too much for him)

Denarious Moore WR 90 ovr 25 yrs old (The price will not be cheap for him, he is a number one reciever, plus I   still have a little xp left to use so I might get him up to a 91 )

Two 1st Rd Draft Picks ( I didn't buy the scouting package this season , because I thought I could buy it at the end and double my points, smh , so I figured I will test the market with these Picks are between 15-18th pick respectively)

Darren McFadden 89 ovr 97Spd ( more than likely won't move but will take offers, because you never know )

Raiders Needs:

Linebackers , Linebackers, Linebackers lol ( has to be my type of LB so if I tell you Im not interested in the LB you offer me , please don't be offended)

I am also interested in a Taller elite reciever 6'3" or better , speed 85 or better Jump 88 or better etc...

I will consider Draft picks too

Assuming Doom is still leaving the league and his duties in the trade committee , and given the fact I am bored at work and would like to stimulate conversation around here , I would like to start up trade committee nomination talk, I would like to nominate Chetty, Hemingway and Deuce , I think each one of them have the commitment and player value knowledge to be an asset to the committee , I also considered nominating Timbo because he understands trade value very well but I just have a feeling he will leave when Xbox one drops, plus hasn't really been around long enough. Well there is my 2 cents fellas , lol

Bills win 62-14 and I still don't get the GMC play of the game..... Lol

Afc Championship highlights in a minute and Superbowl highlights later tonight.

We've advanced to the offseason. You now have until tomorrow night at 8pm EST to Resign your players. This will be the only opportunity you receive.

AFC Championship highlights. Super Bowl coming later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=278mdRjKS_s&feature=youtu.be

What's that weird white stuff on the field? Don't recognize it...playing in Miami and all.

and..your video is private.
Fixed and wait until you see the Super Bowl highlights, so much doom and gloom because of that weird white stuff on the field. Almost depressing playing the Super Bowl in that.

wow i did not see that blow out coming but chetty did have the 2nd best def in league but dang.

i can't wait for next season to start. in all honest i really feel i have become a better madden player thanks to this league just watching the better player youtube videos and just playing against great players. I have decided im NOT jumping to madden on xbox one might just rent the game at launch to check it out. This league is such a great league and don't want to leave and only play cpu next gen.

Did the owners for the Lions and Vikings get announced yet assuming doom is atill leaving I had 2 trade offers I wanted to send over , and if your not leaving Doom hit me on the group me chat I have an offer for you ?

Christ...two of 7 free agents signed with me. Good thing I have 13 draft picks :D

Did the owners for the Lions and Vikings get announced yet assuming doom is atill leaving I had 2 trade offers I wanted to send over , and if your not leaving Doom hit me on the group me chat I have an offer for you ?
I don't think we've found anyone?

Eagles are looking to move up into the top 10 picks.

I have two firsts and two seconds this year so I can make trading back worth your while.

New owners:

Man2008- Vikings
Superstar- Lions

Both of these owners MIGHT have some restricted access to players if they want them.... Because I believe the CPU might not re-sign all the players the new owners might have wanted to keep. I'll find out after advancement tonight.

New owners:
Man2008- Vikings
Superstar- Lions
Both of these owners MIGHT have some restricted access to players if they want them.... Because I believe the CPU might not re-sign all the players the new owners might have wanted to keep. I'll find out after advancement tonight.
They may have restricted access but thay are still gonna lose over half of them...guys don't seem to want to stick around anymore

dang forgot about franchise tag could have saved me some money on one of my players. i only have like 6 mil in cap space left which should be fine did not really plan on singing many free agents. 

Depending on the depth available in free agency, Larry Fitzgerald may be on his way out. If anyone is looking for a top tier receiver, please let me know. Would be looking for young talent/draft picks in return.

Nobody wants to re-sign despite me paying them what they want. I'm losing Morgan Burnett and James Jones, and I had to franchise Sam Shields to keep him around.

Nobody wants to re-sign despite me paying them what they want. I'm losing Morgan Burnett and James Jones, and I had to franchise Sam Shields to keep him around.
So much for the bidding war me and hem were going to get in over Sam Shields, lol. Luckily, I've seen the troubles everyone else has had, so I went above and beyond to make sure people signed. Only person I had trouble with was Jarius Byrd, who I ended up franchising. I'll be posting my trade block a little later.

the guys i signed i did little bit over then they wanted. It would be interesting to know how the game is programmed when it comes to players taking the deals.

bread's done
Back