Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Steven Jackson

Akeem Dent

Asante Samuels

Roddy White (depending on offer)

On the block

Last edited by a moderator:
Smh yea my free agent luck was unlucky also ended up franchising Darren McFadden, only to probably trade him , overpaid Reese to keep him and lost my best lineman and defensive end smh. Can't say I'm happy but hopefully I have some luck in free agency smh

Free Agency Notes:

• You can only offer contracts at the length the player is asking for. If the FA wants a 1 year deal, you are only allowed to offer 1 year.
  • Owners cannot offer more than $10 million over what the player is asking for.
  • Owners are allowed to bid on and sign as many FA's as they'd like, however there will be a 53 man limit at the end of the preseason (duh).
Let me or Fero know if there are any questions.

Free Agency Notes:

• You can only offer contracts at the length the player is asking for. If the FA wants a 1 year deal, you are only allowed to offer 1 year.
  • Owners cannot offer more than $10 million over what the player is asking for.
  • Owners are allowed to bid on and sign as many FA's as they'd like, however there will be a 53 man limit at the end of the preseason (duh).
Let me or Fero know if there are any questions.
Just to clarify #2, is that 10 million overall on what they are asking or per year. I would assume you mean overall but yeah you know someone will try to say they misunderstood that.

Kind of limits the teams with a lot of cap space..
We had a Particular owner last year who offered guys who wanted 4 years, 32m.....7 year 70m contracts just to be able to sign them. This is why. Blame your fellow players;)

Can anyone get in touch with man2008? If he doesn't contact me in the next 10 minutes or so..i'm advancing us with a CPU in charge of his team. This means he wouldn't be able to sign free agents until round 2.

Just to clarify #2, is that 10 million overall on what they are asking or per year. I would assume you mean overall but yeah you know someone will try to say they misunderstood that.
Overall. Thanks for pointing that out.

I ment as far as the asking price, but I understand taking away unrealistic contract offers
10 million over should leave a lot of room for the bidding to work itself out. Neither of us wanted to do it, but last year became a bit of a mess. Sorry.

Contemplating dropping the Pats..madden bullshit..brady redoes his contract to retire after one year, after I buy the qb retirement package.

Bills Trade Block:

Re: Manny Lawson, 30 Years Old| 88 Ovr| 88 Spd| 87 Agil| 93 Acc| 90 Finesse Mv| 89 Block Shed| 94 Pursuit| 80 Awr| 82 Play Rec| 86 Tackle

Rolb: Kiko Alonso, 24 Years Old| 76 Ovr| 77 Spd| 82 Awr| 85 Acc| 82 Agil| 83 Block Shed| 89 Pursuit| 81 Play Rec| 75 Man Cov| 76 Zone Cov| 70 Catch| 78 Hit Power

Fs: Jairus Byrd, 27 Years Old| 92 Ovr| 75 Man Cov| 99 Zone Cov| 88 Play Rec| 87 Press| 88 Pur| 86 Tackle| 92 Jump| 81 Catch| 87 Speed| 93 Accell| 93 Agil| 88 Awr

Bills are interested in offensive and defensive lineman. I will consider other positions and draft picks as well.

Anyone that is frustrated not being able to see the attributes of free agents, all you have to do is go to the daddyleague website to view the attributes.

Link If you follow that link, you can search by position and free agents and you'll get a full list with attributes. You can also do a side by side comparison on players your interested in.

EDIT: Just be careful when looking over the list, it does include recently retired players on the free agent list.

Broncos Trading Block:

QB Peyton Manning 38 years young 96 Ovr 89 THP 95 SAC 91 MAC 89 DAC 

CB Champ Bailey 36 years old 93 OVR 92 SPD 92 MCV 89 ZCV 97 PRC 

RB Montee Ball 23 Years old 77 OVR 86 SPD 96 CAR 87 TRK 86 SFA

TE Jacob Tamme 29 years old 77 OVR 81 SPD 84 CTCH 82 RTE 82 CIT

Free Agency Signing Periods:

Stage 1: Advance 10pm Sunday
Stage 2: Advance 10pm Monday
Stage 3: Advance 10pm Tuesday

Draft is looking like it will Either be Wednesday or Thursday Evening. I'll be sending out polls.

Speaking my from my personal experience just know I think pming owners in reference to the Free Agent rules is a good idea luckily somebody mentioned it in the GroupMe chat and let me know, I was able to catch myself but I wouldn't be surprised if someone misses that and bids freely which could throw things off a bit. Especially once the rules are three pages back when using tapatalk.

Is there some kind of an error in free agency? The Colts have offered contracts on some 13 high profile free agents. Yet they only have 32 million in cap space. Anyone else seeing this?

Speaking my from my personal experience just know I think pming owners in reference to the Free Agent rules is a good idea luckily somebody mentioned it in the GroupMe chat and let me know, I was able to catch myself but I wouldn't be surprised if someone misses that and bids freely which could throw things off a bit. Especially once the rules are three pages back when using tapatalk.
Agreed. This needs to be sent out in a PM ASAP.

Thanks for sending it out @siradam , hopefully nobody pulls the "oh I didn't see the rule that's why I offered him 7 years 200 mil " , I feel like with Pm's and in the thread there is no excuse

I receive an email whenever someone PM's me, so I usually just read the message in the email. I only need to get on CAG if I need to respond right away. That was the case with this one.

Obviously things come up but I'd like to think anyone who plays in the league can sign on once a day for 5 minutes to check pm's and the thread.

bread's done
Back