Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Bengals @ Dolphins: 7pm EST
Raiders @ Vikings: Cru/Man..Status of this game?
Bears @ Chargers: Panoramic's on Vacation, Bears are MIA. This is a SIM

Last edited by a moderator:
Colts change back to a pass heavy OFF playbook and pick up a win over the Bengals 48-17

Colts Top Players:

Andrew Luck- 10/14 for 229 yards. 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions

Dujuan Harris- 11 rushes, 51 yards and 2 rushing touchdowns.

Tommy Streeter- 2 receptions, 84 yards and 1 touchdown.

TY Hilton- 2 receptions, 29 yards and 1 touchdown

Fleener and Heyward-Bey added 6 receptions for 116 yards

Aaron Williams and Sean Lee each added 2 interceptions. Vaughn and Purifoy added an interception a piece, Vaughn bringing his back for a touchdown.

Trindon Holliday took one of his 4 kick returns back for an 85 yard touchdown

Bengals Top Players:

Andy Dalton- 16/27 for 236 yards with 1 touchdon and 6 interceptions

De'Anthony Thomas- 19 attempts for 123 yards with 1 rushing touchdown. 4 receptions for 41 yards.

Da'Rick Rogers- 2 receptions for 39 yards and 1 touchdown.

Aj Green and Andrew Hawkins added 6 receptions for 96 yards.

Michael Johnson was the highlight of the Bengals defense with 4 sacks.

Giovani Bernard added a 64 yard kick return.

GG DVO.

James Jones drops a TD that would send it into OT. Can't believe I just lost by 7. Threw at least 2 picks in the back of his endzone, 3 picks total. I love it when you guys start running the clock on essentially one of the worst players in the league with 3+ mins left. Good to know I still scare you :D

28-21 Pats. GG og.

James Jones drops a TD that would send it into OT. Can't believe I just lost by 7. Threw at least 2 picks in the back of his endzone, 3 picks total. I love it when you guys start running the clock on essentially one of the worst players in the league with 3+ mins left. Good to know I still scare you :D

28-21 Pats. GG og.
You definitely don't give yourself enough credit, we have had so many close games, you just need to throw the ball away instead of heaving a hailmary when theres nothing open and your wins should multiply geometrically.

Games remaining:

SD vs. Hou

Dal vs. SF

Ten vs. NO

Was vs. Chi (sim?)

Det vs. GB

Mia vs. Oak

Stl vs. Ari

Seems like we're slowing down and the thread is dying. Hope we can get through at least one more season with a mostly full league.

Ramesu, it's the Holiday Season. The thread's not dying. People are still playing their games.... only 1 game went unplayed in the last 3 weeks. Relax bud;) 

Mia vs Oakland is going down tonight. 

I imagine alot of these games will be played tonight. 

I haven't reached out to the green bay owner to be honest. It was a Busy weekend. I will try now but if we can't get anything going i'm fine with them playing the CPU, as the Cowboys game is on tonight anyhow..

Texans @ Chargers: Texans play the CPU
Bears @ Redskins: Bears Play the CPU
Raiders @ Dolphins: 9pm EST
Saints @ Titans: Yanksrule / sprice....Status?
Cardinals @ Rams: Mile High / mog.... Status?

Dolphins 39-Raiders 34

Dolphins come From down 17-6 in the First Half to overcome the Raiders in quite a thriller.

Raiders had two Touchdown Goal Line Stands in the first half, and two 2 Point Conversion Goal Line Attempt stops as well..just incredible. 

Dolphins Savior this game was the Secondary..... 7 Picks on the Day. 

Stats:

Dolphins Offense: 329 Passing Yards,3 TD / 86 Rushing Yards, 2 TD

Dolphins Defense: 7 Interceptions, 1 Sack, 2 FF, 7 TFL

Raiders Offense: 362 Passing Yards, 4 TD / 65 Rushing Yards

Raiders Defense: 1 Interception, 6 TFL, 1 FF

Let it be known that the 99 Yard TD Pass to Lamar Miller (HB) was not a HB Screen, it was a C route from the 1 yard line that just got some incredible blocks and he took it to the house with 4:39 left in the 4th. I despise HB Screens;) 

gg cru!

You got any xbox 1 leagues Timbo ? 

also to the league I won't be leaving at the end of this season or Ramesu will call me a quitter and I have to hear from him on a normal basis *pause lol

Are we all just waiting for Chetty to quit this league so there's an even playing field? Haha, have no shot against that guy. Not even close. GG.

Are we all just waiting for Chetty to quit this league so there's an even playing field? Haha, have no shot against that guy. Not even close. GG.
First of all, GG. I know it was rough for you, but all the breaks seemed to be going my way, not a lot you can do when that's happening. Secondly, this may be my last year. Emphasis on the may. Recently, I did get the PS4 and I have been feeling "Maddened Out" for a while. We'll see how the rest of the season goes, maybe spending some time with the PS4 and away from Madden will re-energize me.

Next Gen launch is having a bigger impact than I anticipated. Where are BV, BigAt and Doom when you need em? Let's get some new (or old) blood in here. I want to keep playing Madden. I love my Bucs.

The only reason my 360 is even on is for this league. Really digging everything about Xbox 1. I don't like the fact that the new gen of console is going to split the league up, because we have a good group of active guys, but hopefully a PS4 league will spin up next season as well.

Personally, I didn't have a preference for the Xbox or ps4. I honestly just have no interest in the Kinect and did not want to spend an extra 100 dollars on something I wouldn't ever use. If there was an Xbox one without the Kinect, I probably would have stuck with Xbox. Not excited to be missing out on Titanfall though.

I am enjoying my Xbox one and I just keep using my 360 for the league. I don't plan on getting a PS4 for at least a year or more.

I'm actually enjoying the gameplay changes in the new Madden. The defensive AI has improved and zone coverage isn't completely broken. 

And like I said before, only reason I went PS4 is because Sony has the IPs I'm interested in. Not really interested in Titanfall. I plan on owning both eventually, but not at $500. Hopefully there's a price drop or version without Kinect by August. 

bread's done
Back