Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Everyone else is out buying a PS4, and I am just sitting here enjoying my new PS3 with PS+.
I've had to upgrade to a 1 TB hard drive in my PS3. Been a Plus member since July 2010, and I've gotten all the free games plus many I bought on discounts. It's a fantastic service.

P.S. If you're looking for a group to play Borderlands 2 with, my 2 friends and I plan to get started on that tomorrow night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had to upgrade to a 1 TB hard drive in my PS3. Been a Plus member since July 2010, and I've gotten all the free games plus many I bought on discounts. It's a fantastic service.

P.S. If you're looking for a group to play Borderlands 2 with, my 2 friends and I plan to get started on that tomorrow night.
I am absolutely interested. I will send you a friend request. I am a level six. I almost beat it on Xbox though.

Edit: I guess I need to charge my Bluetooth mic also.

Quick question for you guys since you've been through it. During the Free Agency process, was there a way of knowing how your offer was ranked by a free agent, or was it all just guess work? Thanks.

can anybody reach out to the chargers owner for me I tried to send a pm like 20 times for work but the system isn't letting me here , tell him I can play today between 6 and 8 pm preferably 6:30pm. Thanks in Advance or chargers owner if you see this reply here please

[quote name="Matt Young" post="11344419" timestamp="1386889913"]

Did any of you send me a PSN friend request under the name "TheAngryMustache"?[/quote

Ha chetty my name is same as my Xbox 360 name

Games Simmed:

Redskins @ Rams: Redskins 24- Rams 13

Cardinals @ 49ers:  49ers 21 - Cardinals 3

Raiders @ Chargers: Chargers 26- Raiders 20

Giants @ Patriots: Patriots 29 - Giants 10

Games Simmed:

Redskins @ Rams: Redskins 24- Rams 13
Cardinals @ 49ers: 49ers 21 - Cardinals 3
Raiders @ Chargers: Chargers 26- Raiders 20
Giants @ Patriots: Patriots 29 - Giants 10
Anyone know a way to contact Mile High? I pmed him on here yesterday, but no response.

CAGFL Playoff Picture

AFC                                                           NFC

Division Leaders                                        Division Leaders

1. Broncos (10-1)                                     1. 49ers (10-1)

2. Bills (10-1)                                            2. Eagles (8-3)

3. Browns (8-3)                                         3. Bucs (8-3)

4. Titans (6-5)                                           4. Vikings (6-5)

Wild Card                                                  Wild Card

1. Patriots (7-4)                                         1. Falcons (8-3)

2. Chiefs (7-4)                                           2. Saints (8-3)

In the Hunt                                                In the Hunt

Ravens (7-4)                                             Seahawks (7-4)                                         

5 teams tied at 5-6                                    Panthers (6-5)

raven over the Colts 44-39 

Colts go down 41-10 make a come back to make it 39-44 with 28 seconds left then the Colts K fumbles for the second time in the game to destroy anychance of a come back!

Just figured out that I'm not getting "maddened out", I'm getting sick of attempting to schedule games with a good portion of people in this league and how inconsiderate people are.

For example, today I see OG on live and ask if he can play tonight. He says yes and then gets on Madden, I figure that's a good sign but then he starts playing a game. I figure maybe he's practicing, no big deal. And then he starts playing another game. So I send a message asking for a time. He says after his next game is over.. So now I've been sitting here since 5:50 just waiting. How difficult would it have been to say "yes I can play tonight but it won't be until so and so time". Wish I could say this was a one time occurrence but its starting to seem like the norm.

I've got to agree with you Chetty, if you're not willing to take this league seriously, it's time to shut it down. So tired of having my time wasted by inconsiderate louts. 

I've got to agree with you Chetty, if you're not willing to take this league seriously, it's time to shut it down. So tired of having my time wasted by inconsiderate louts.
I enjoy this league, but I still can't believe how pathetic people can be. It's mind boggling how inconsiderate some people are and at his point his xbox live just says he's now away and he's been in the 4th quarter of his game for about half an hour, so i'm sick of waiting and I have a shiny new PS4 Id much rather be playing. So OG when you get an exact fucking time that you can play, shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to work around your schedule at a moments notice. Thanks for wasting nearly 4 hours of my time.

Chiefs get the tough win over the Dolphins this evening 31-28. It was a definite battle till the end. Fero's run defense is quite good. The only notable loss is that Alex Smith will be out for the next three weeks according to the injury report (It said eight in game). Therefore Johnny Manziel will take over in his absence. It may be a rough couple of weeks.

Good game Siradam! 

any chance i could have rams put on auto ever since mog said this was his last season he did not play his cpu game and i messaged him right before advance and have got zero response been two days.

Can we have the deadline moved til 11 tomorrow please MA is going to the panthers game tomorrow and can't play till he gets back

Can we have the deadline moved til 11 tomorrow please MA is going to the panthers game tomorrow and can't play till he gets back
Just to elaborate on this a little...we've been in touch since early Friday but couldn't get our schedules to match up since. I was working til 11:30 pm Friday night which he wasn't able to stay up for. Then today (Saturday) he had to work a double shift so he wasn't able to play til 11 pm EST. I went to a 9:55 pm movie (Hunger Games which was a long-a$& movie) and didn't get home til 1 am, which again was too late for him. And when I say it was too late for him and that he couldn't stay up to play, I'm not trying to blame him or anything since midnight/1 am IS indeed pretty late for most people, night owls like me aside.

Tomorrow (Sunday) he has to work til 4 pm and I happen to be going to the Panthers game which starts at 4:05 pm, so again bad luck there...I sadly haven't been to a Panthers game in YEARS (I'm a pathetic excuse of a fan) and so I'm really not sure how bad traffic is going to be after the game. I would assume I can be home and ready to play around 9:00 or 10:00 at the latest if my party decides to get a quick bite to eat on the way back. So yeah if it'd be possible to bump the deadline to 11:00 that'd be perfect ..but we very well might be able to play sooner = earlier advance time. Thank you for your consideration, and may the odds ever be in your favor.

Havn't heard back from OG and I will not be available after 4. If I don't hear from him by 3, then I will request for him to be put on Auto.

The Deadline will be moved back to 11pm Est. Or As soon as the Saints/Jaguars game finishes.

IF BOTH of those teams didnt have playoff implications...i wouldn't be doing this. But the jags are vying for the division lead at 5-6 (how sad is that division? :D) and the saints are vying for division lead at 8-3, as well. 

The Deadline will be moved back to 11pm Est. Or As soon as the Saints/Jaguars game finishes.

IF BOTH of those teams didnt have playoff implications...i wouldn't be doing this. But the jags are vying for the division lead at 5-6 (how sad is that division? :D) and the saints are vying for division lead at 8-3, as well.
Sad....I've been sucking

Og, after what happened on Friday, you'll sadly be put on auto, unless you two can play during this pats game. Maybe halftime? Chetty will not be available after 4pm today. He waited 5 hours to play you on friday. 

Considering your last game (against the cpu Giants) Was simmed, and you won... I'm going to give this one to Chetty unless you guys can find a time to play. 

Can anyone tell me who the Broncos play? I had surgery on Friday and haven't been on since Thursday. Thanks.

Lol and he sends me a message forfeiting with 2 minutes left in the second....smh

EDIT: and then he starts running hurry up...

WOW can't even wait the 5 minutes of running the clock down...just WOW. Here's an idea, maybe you should have ran clock instead of doing hurry up and constant incompletions/turnovers the entire game and it would have been done with 10 minutes ago. At least Madden keeps the stats so it isn't a complete waste of time, but that's quiet the bitch move.

I said I quit in the third, simm it till you get the win, you started raping me after that what do u want from me, 2 mins left in the pats game I already missed a bunch of it.

bread's done
Back