Madden 25 Online League?

SEH - check out the NCAA thread. We are likely doing a madden league as well, same general rules.

Yep, I am interested if it ends up being similar to our NCAA league. I can make the commitment to play a few games a week and it will be easier if they aren't all human matchups as coordinating schedules on a weekly basis is a bit more than I can commit to. Playing against the CPU is never an issue.

I'm available to play whenever. If someone is setting one up, invite me. My PSN is SlurringRhythms.

Okay, I just put a league up. I set it to allow up to 32 people, but I'll probably start it once we hit 10-12. Coaches or owners only, no players.

League Name - CAG League

Password - shaqfu

I sent you an invite Nick.

I was wondering are we being owners or coach's and are we creating our own or use a current or legend

Its set to allow owners or coaches, whichever you prefer. I turned off the legend option (at least I think I did).

Should be. I checked on it last night and it was just me and dub with the Dolphins and 49ers. There doesn't appear to be a whole lot of interest.

For some reason, there's never been a successful PS3 Madden league here, while there are two successful CAG leagues on the 360 version.

Tell me about it. I think I've asked about getting a PS3 league together for the past 3-4 Madden's, to which I usually get like 2-3 people interested and that's about it.

I've played a few games online so far meh. I don't understand how come the servers aren't as good as playing on 360.

whats the status on this? i just bought a madden 25 phantom so if its going on I would like da bears. I am also not that good but still like to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back