Madden NFL 10 and NCAA Football 10 for Xbox 360, $59.95

If you waited this long to buy either, might as well wait a little longer.

The new madden comes out in august, and ncaa is usually may/june I believe.

Should expect the prices on old ones to freefall when the new ones release

why would you even post this really? it's not a deal and it's basically at regular price. next time do some searching and reading please as the target ad for this week has madden 10 and other sports titles on sale for about $44 or so. /thread

[quote name='intoxicated662']why would you even post this really? it's not a deal and it's basically at regular price. next time do some searching and reading please as the target ad for this week has madden 10 and other sports titles on sale for about $44 or so. /thread[/QUOTE]

it is BOTH of those games together for 59.99, you asshole
/thread

[quote name='ricshos']it is BOTH of those games together for 59.99, you asshole
/thread[/QUOTE]
LOL, I was thinking of typing a similar response.

I was about to say... >_>; If $60 each for sports games is a deal, I fear for future video game pricing...

*The CAG community suddenly grows ten times its size*

I'm a little tempted by this, but on the other hand, there have almost been too many good games coming out lately to play this year's Madden.

[quote name='ricshos']it is BOTH of those games together for 59.99, you asshole
/thread[/QUOTE]

who knows, maybe the guy thought paying an extra 28 dollars is a deal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='intoxicated662']why would you even post this really? it's not a deal and it's basically at regular price. next time do some searching and reading please as the target ad for this week has madden 10 and other sports titles on sale for about $44 or so. /thread[/QUOTE]

Hey man, BACK OFF!
/thread

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']I'm a little tempted by this, but on the other hand, there have almost been too many good games coming out lately to play this year's Madden.[/QUOTE]

Might as well wait prices will drop in a few weeks.

Thread title should be changed to "Buy Madden 10, get NCAA 10 Free" since that is how they actually have it on the site. It would also stop the threadcrapping.

bread's done
Back