Madden NFL 2010 broken?

giantjerk

CAGiversary!
I noticed that in franchise mode, I never see instant replays, never see EA sports Backtrack, and it shows the wrong team facts on the little stats pop ups during the games. I've got backtrack and auto replays turned on in the settings and I'm the type that doesn't skip anything so I'm not sure what's wrong. In the little stat box it always shows Cleveland Browns facts, not the teams that are actually playing.

I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this? I tried erasing everything off my HD and starting over but it's still the same.

I've seen the blank fact boxes and also I get Bears facts (I'm the Vikings).

The replays and back tracks are still working for me though, had a few this morning.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I have it on the PS3, and I get the same issues. Fortunately, it didn't break anything meaningful.[/QUOTE]

There is never any Pass interference

[quote name='PINKO']There is never any Pass interference[/QUOTE]

I have noticed this too. I've been waiting for a pass interference call for a few games now and nothing.

[quote name='Dr.Zoidberg']It's not broken...just not a good game...lol[/QUOTE]

I'm really starting to think you are right. In years past, I've enjoyed Madden a bunch, can't put it down once I start playing. I've played this one a few times and I find myself really not that interested in it. :whistle2:|

[quote name='giantjerk']I noticed that in franchise mode, I never see instant replays, never see EA sports Backtrack, and it shows the wrong team facts on the little stats pop ups during the games. I've got backtrack and auto replays turned on in the settings and I'm the type that doesn't skip anything so I'm not sure what's wrong. In the little stat box it always shows Cleveland Browns facts, not the teams that are actually playing.

I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this? I tried erasing everything off my HD and starting over but it's still the same.[/QUOTE]

I would hardly say that makes the game broken.

[quote name='FrankySox']I would hardly say that makes the game broken.[/QUOTE]

I don't mean the whole game is broken, I still love to play it. I was just saying that those things were broken. I do get pass interference btw. I still just never see an auto instant replay or a EA Sports Backtrack.

bread's done
Back