Madden NFL 21 Next Level Edition (X/X1) $4.97 via GameStop

Oooh this thread should be good! Also, I think you're looking too much into a harmless link, but alright :)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This just in: using forum links also go through CAG affiliate links. 

Good for CAG. Take the free money that companies give you and cost me nothing extra. Thanks for saving my wallet for years.

Also, rest in peace Madden.

Seems a bit distasteful since he just died today. I wonder if CheapyD agrees because he doesn't post here much, but was on and editing this topic within 3 minutes lol

Then again Thorbahn has a history of being kinda scummy, so maybe CheapyD doesn't mind enabling his behavior

Wasn't there a tweet I saw of one of the CAG twitter accounts saying something like "looks like the Madden curse finally got him?"?

Welcome to the Internet where some people are very quick to defend a dead guys feelings and at the same time not give two shits about the people still alive.

Welcome to the Internet where some people are very quick to defend a dead guys feelings and at the same time not give two shits about the people still alive.
Of all the ways for you to double down and defend your sleazy mod, you chose to say this? Lmfao

Hey I’d love to discuss further how you’re the only one on here insulting other people but I’d literally rather do anything else. Have a great (or shitty) night being outraged at a totally normal thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironic someone who sits on twitter all day is accusing someone else of being "outraged", when all I said was it seems a bit distasteful

But yes let's all think of the poor mod, who has a history of abusing his mod privileges, when he's the one... poking fun at a dead guy on the day of his death. Or as you'd call it, a "totally normal thing" (I can't believe you actually typed that and hit send lmfao)

🤡🤡🤡

Welcome to the Internet where some people are very quick to defend a dead guys feelings.
It’s called having respect. It would be one thing if he died weeks ago, but the guy literally just died.

You can try and spin it however you want but it’s a low class shitty thing to do.

Current State of CAG Forums v. Ownership: The Thread

Bonus points for nuking Jurai, though. That's the most uncontroversial thing that's happened here in forever.

Holding my tongue concerning a joke on the above post.

bread's done
Back