Madden2008 League NFL who's ever is still in please play ur games

guess I'll have to take Buffalo. If whoever is the bucs ends up dropping out before it starts, i got bucs.

Gamer Tag: Nugzy411

[quote name='gameguy22006']Ah what the hell, give me Atlanta. Getting live tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

when u do give XBL gamertag

Still need one guy?
I'll be the jobber like I am in WWE Raw vs Smackdown (20-82 record)
A perfect match for houston.

Gamertag: Stone1061

[quote name='stone1061']Still need one guy?
I'll be the jobber like I am in WWE Raw vs Smackdown (20-82 record)
A perfect match for houston.

Gamertag: Stone1061[/QUOTE]

thankz jobber but aready taking sorry

Do you even look when copying and pasting the gamertags on to the first post?

Some of them you left the GT: or the GT= or just the GT.

It means gamertag and isn't part of theres and might confuse people who try to add it.

And I'm still asking about the 4 weeks before Sept 9th thing, Starmask.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Haha, you make my day.
Relax, there was a thread with an idea for a league a couple months back for a Madden league, he called the packers. Its not a big deal.
EDIT: Oh yeah bud, your missing a verb. Stop what?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I called the packers in a thread I created a while ago. But since that one fell down I guess I'm out.

But we could get that league going if we wanted to...it was a pay league and it would be more likely that people would stay in it after week 6...

What's the point of syncing it with the NFL schedule? You really want to try and manage a league of that many, for that long, without lots of people dropping?

And I thought Madden didn't have an online league?

I didn't think they do either (and of course, no they don't).
I think it would be good to do maybe a 10 week schedule? Or give people a chance to play through all their games in a week if they wanted to...
I need a day to get used to the new features, but hopefully we can start this up sometime next week.

Maybe EA will release an XBL update/DLC with Online Leagues?

[quote name='starmask2k3']thankz jobber[/quote]

didn't I post first? :cry: oh well. have fun and good luck everyone.

[quote name='neovan']didn't I post first? :cry: oh well. have fun and good luck everyone.[/QUOTE]
ur in

bump how do guys want the schedule to be like because i 'm making it today

What's the point in having this "pen & paper" league? Are you really going to try and keep track of EVERYONE's records, along with pairings, wins / losses / ties?

[quote name='-Never4ever-']What's the point in having this "pen & paper" league? Are you really going to try and keep track of EVERYONE's records, along with pairings, wins / losses / ties?[/QUOTE]
yeah, i'm a little worried about this as well

[quote name='-Never4ever-']What's the point in having this "pen & paper" league? Are you really going to try and keep track of EVERYONE's records, along with pairings, wins / losses / ties?[/quote]

Bleh, good luck with that.

any luck on the schedule? Let's try it and see how far it goes...I would think it would just be easier to go with the real NFL schedule.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']wait so..when does this start?
i just got red ringed, so i wont be able to play for a few weeks :cry:[/QUOTE]

it will start on sept 9 ok there will be no pre-season

[quote name='RawisJericho']Someone can have the Bears, I won't be able to buy this game at the moment. Sorry guys.[/quote]

I'll take the Bears! :cool:

This will make the Eagles available.

If you guys are waiting for Sept. 9th to start the league I'd be able to play. I won't be playing any games on Sunday though, I'll be watching football :)

[quote name='Walt Jay']I'll take the Bears! :cool:

This will make the Eagles available.[/QUOTE]

ok

[quote name='MJROOS']Can I have them since it seems noone has them after it was just dropped.... Mjroos/bears[/QUOTE]

eagles

[quote name='nyprimus4']Please let me have the Eagles.

Do you feel that thing in your doggon chest?[/QUOTE]

u got BioShock from toysurus can u please buy me one

Listen, I don't want to sound like a dick here, but I'm less than optimistic that a full league is going to be run well with the level of organization that has gone into it thus far. These things take a fair amount of organization, especially with 32 players involved. There will be a lot of no-shows and a lot of drop outs, so it's going to take some managing.

Hey, I hope it all works out and I get to dominate with the Broncos, just saying I'm concerned about it coming off. Are we going to be on our own to work out times with our opponents? Is there a set day? Do we play them each week or can we play a bunch if the scheduling works out that way? Can we play them out of order? Etc.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Listen, I don't want to sound like a dick here, but I'm less than optimistic that a full league is going to be run well with the level of organization that has gone into it thus far. These things take a fair amount of organization, especially with 32 players involved. There will be a lot of no-shows and a lot of drop outs, so it's going to take some managing.

Hey, I hope it all works out and I get to dominate with the Broncos, just saying I'm concerned about it coming off. Are we going to be on our own to work out times with our opponents? Is there a set day? Do we play them each week or can we play a bunch if the scheduling works out that way? Can we play them out of order? Etc.[/QUOTE]

That's what I've trying to say. It's a decent idea that can have it's merits, but it needs the right person (or people) behind it. That and you need a more realistic time frame.

I THINK people should just start playing the games now so that we can complete the schedule while the game is still fresh.

Also I dont think anybody wants to have to play the games at the set time on a Sunday. This can work but it should start moving forward asap.

the times are for the real games not for the games in this season

[quote name='gameguy22006']Ah what the hell, give me Atlanta. Getting live tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='starmask2k3']when u do give XBL gamertag[/QUOTE]

gt- Chergs

bread's done
Back