Maddn 13 Cag Tournament: 1000 Microsoft Point Reward, Tournament has STARTED

1st Round- Games that are remaining from round 1. Losers make sure you look at the losers bracket to see your next opponent.
Doom, Chetty- Bye
Hotitlnstln-Bakenator
x Matt Young X-Sicsonic
Sprice20-Doo Mane
Master Awesome-Deuce20602
Mog3526-Man2008

The bracket on the OP is showing up extremely small for me, if you hit CTRL + then it zooms in on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone also has a PM with the links to the thread/bracket and the rules. Make sure to review them. My important reminder is to make sure you preset your lineups and make sure you have the settings set up correctly.

I also understand not everyone's schedule will match perfectly, so i am not setting a deadline as of now. As long as there is clearly communication and effort then we will wait a reasonable amount of time for it.

Also Doom and Rames volunteered to be on the committee to judge disconnects with me. If there is not a disconnect that both parties can agree to replay then bring it to the thread and we will make the judgement on it.

Last reminder, is to anyone that loses. The tournament is double elimination, so you still have at least one more game in the losers bracket.

Packers over New England. 30-27 in OT. man OG looked to be out of the game early but just played good D in the second half and made this game a Good one.

GG OG

Rames beat DVO 42-6.

Hem feel free to play Rames in the winner bracket
Dvo feel free to play Og Whitewidow in the losers bracket

[quote name='jbake_11']jbake_11 beat itlnstln[/QUOTE]

Feel free to play doomtime whenever you can

Games Remaining from Round 1:
Sicsonic vs X Matt Young X- ?
Master Awesome vs Deuce- Scheduled for 5:00 5/5

Loser Bracket Matchups that are Ready:
Og whitewidow vs DVO- I know Dvo has contacted OG.

My email notifications on my phone failed to update and I have been busy so I hadn't been on the board. Just now saw messages from sicsonic and Chetty. I will be available to play tomorrow and will respond to PM's hopefully later tonight from the computer.

[quote name='Matt Young']My email notifications on my phone failed to update and I have been busy so I hadn't been on the board. Just now saw messages from sicsonic and Chetty. I will be available to play tomorrow and will respond to PM's hopefully later tonight from the computer.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to check in. I had heard back about the other games, so I just wanted to make sure.

No problem. I'll be getting on to respond to PM's not long after Kings/Blues ends, hopefully. But just for the record, I'll be available tomorrow afternoon and evening.

Round one has 1 game remaining. Make sure that if you've lost to check out the loser bracket to see if your game is ready yet.

Round One Games that are remaining-
Sicsonic vs Matt Young
Winner of Sicsonic/Matt Young vs Chetty12

Round Two Games that are ready-
MasterAwsome vs Mog

Round Three Games that are ready-
Doomtime vs Rames

Loser Bracket that are ready-
Dvo vs OG whitewidow
deuce vs man2008

Loser Bracket that are waiting for their opponent to be determined-
Hemingway
Cool
Doo Mane
Bseti
hotitlnstln
bakenator11

25-7 Chetty over Matt Young. Good defensive game, turnovers got the best of Matt Young in the end. GG.

UPDATE:

Round 2 Games:
Chetty vs Sprice
Master Awsome vs Mog- Master won 28-7
(winner of these two games play eachother, winner of that game plays Rames)

Ready Loser Bracket Games:
Matt Young vs hotitlnstln
Bakenator11 vs Sicsonic
Deuce20602 vs Man2008
Mog vs OG

Potential Loser Bracket Games(depending on previous games listed:
MattYoung/Hotitlnstln vs Doo Mane
Deuce20602/Man2008 vs Hemingway
Bakenator11/sicsonic vs Cool_I am

[quote name='Chetty12']25-7 Chetty over Matt Young. Good defensive game, turnovers got the best of Matt Young in the end. GG.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, good game, man. I didn't get beaten as badly as I had anticipated, so that's a plus. Great job on the user picks, Chetty. Interception problems have plagued me since the game was first released. Looking forward to getting to play my former division rival, itlnstln.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Are bakenator and sicsonic already scheduled? That's a 1st/2nd rounder cool is still waiting on.[/QUOTE]

Hem sent them a message earlier this week. They said they didnt realize it was double elimination. Im going to send out a pm tonight letting everyone know the matchups and making sure the games are getting scheduled.

Winner Bracket is complete. I sent a PM to the active loser bracket games.

Active Loser Bracket Games:
Bakenator11 vs Sicsonic (Winner plays Cool_I Am)
Doo Mane vs hotitlnstln(Winner plays Bseti)
Mog vs OG whitewidow

Players still in it with their opponent to be determined:
Cool
Bseti
Sprice
Doomtime
hemingway
ramesuthe1

I know everyone left is in the groupme chat but I figured i'd post an update in here.

Active Game- Bseti Vs Doomtime

Winner of Bseti/Doom plays Rames

Loser of Rames Vs Bseti/Doom will be the 3rd place finish

Winner of Rames Vs Bseti/Doom will play me(Chetty12) in the championship game.

Bseti beat Doom.
Rames beat Bseti, making Bseti 3rd place
Rames vs me(chetty12) most likely going down early next week.

So the tournament came to an end earlier this week. Rames and I met in the championship. Luckily for me I had a game to spare because Rames came out and dominated me. He ended up winning with final being something like 42-24, Seahawks over Green Bay. It was a game I never really had a chance to be in. I fell down 21-0 in the first and tried to battle back, but Rames PA was just too effective. He also did a great job of sustaining drives on 3rd down.

After that beat down, I had to make a change to which team I was going to use and Rames decided to stick with the Seahawks. I swapped to the Jets because I knew I didn't have a chance unless I stopped his PA to his wide receivers and Green Bay's DB's just didn't seem up to the job. I got enough out of Sanchez and Stephen Hill to squeak out a 28-21 win. The game ended on a fantastic 2 minute drive by Rames that got him close to the red zone, if not in the red zone. Fortunately for me, he ended throwing an interception in the back of the end zone with about 30 seconds left in the game.

The placing in the tournament goes as follows:

1st- Chetty12

2nd- Rames

3rd- Bseti

4th- Doom

5th- Cool I Am

6th/7th- Hem/Mog

8th/9th/10th/11th- DooMane/Sprice/Deuce/OG

12th/13th/14th/15th- hotitlstln/Man/Sicsonic/DVO

16th- Matt Young

Forfeits when they reached the loser bracket- Master/Bakenator

And if anyone is wondering, I plan on putting the MSP towards State of Decay. Just can't resist a zombie survival game. :twoguns:

bread's done
Back