Madworld $7, Vita Car Adapter $10, BF3 Premium Edition $52, Endless Ocean Blue $15

That Vita Car adapter does NOT come with a cable. Moronic, but the truth. Was not aware when I got it.

[quote name='KneeKnee']That Vita Car adapter does NOT come with a cable. Moronic, but the truth. Was not aware when I got it.[/QUOTE]

But don't you just unplug the A/C adapter part and plug it into the car adapter?

Also, what's with the first picture of the car adapter being the essentials edition of inFamous?

[quote name='mickleohb']But don't you just unplug the A/C adapter part and plug it into the car adapter?

Also, what's with the first picture of the car adapter being the essentials edition of inFamous?[/QUOTE]

Its a USB charger. The Vita has a powercord, adapter, and a usb cord. I have to bring the Vita and the USB cord when I'm in the car. I figured it was a charger that included the wire, but it didnt.

I already had a USB adapter in the car but the Vita wouldnt charge from it. My Ipod, phone, and PSP would get a charge from the charger, but the vita would only work with this thing. I hope I explained that correctly.

bread's done
Back