Madworld Deals

zedarkness

CAG Newbie
I know it came out recently but best I could find is $45 at Amazon. I was wondering if I could find some better bets. If GStop does end up doing the whole b2g1 on all used as rumored, then maybe ill do that with a used Madworld but im curious to see if I could find it new/used in the 30-40 range or could find a better deal

It's still too new, but it's definitely going to go down in a few months since it's short and a Capcom game.

[quote name='jer7583']The game is made by Sega/platinum games[/quote]

You're right, but it's still going to drop down quickly if the Sonic games are any indication.

[quote name='n2Deepeth']You're right, but it's still going to drop down quickly if the Sonic games are any indication.[/QUOTE] I wouldn't exactly compare Mad World to Sonic games just because they share the same publisher. Old Sonic games are quickly marked down to make way for the next Sonic game. Mad World has a good amount of hype from the hardcore crowd and has a lot of weight put behind it from a rebranded studio with a solid track record (unlike the past 10+ Sonic games).

Last edited by a moderator:
However even the best Sega titles plummet in price quickly. Look at Valkyria Chronicles. Or for another bad-ish Sega game that hit rock bottom, Golden Axe Beast Rider.

[quote name='n2Deepeth']You're right, but it's still going to drop down quickly if the Sonic games are any indication.[/QUOTE]

Madworld is not a Sonic game in content, quality, or market.

I think it'll hold at $50 at least as long as No More Heroes did, and at least as long as House of the Dead Overkill will. Those are more valid comparisons.

[quote name='eastx']However even the best Sega titles plummet in price quickly. Look at Valkyria Chronicles. Or for another bad-ish Sega game that hit rock bottom, Golden Axe Beast Rider.[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but where exactly did the Valkyria Chronicles price plummet occur? I know it didn't sell particularly well, but it wasn't overproduced either. I was under the impression that it's actually harder to find now and still holding at 59.99.

Etcrane didn't it go on sale for $30 on a couple of occasions? Maybe I am remembering wrong. The price can't hold since the game tanked, at any rate.

bread's done
Back