MadWorld (Wii) $7.02 at Amazon

It's pretty easy to find at kmart for $4.97. I picked one up for that price a short while back. Often they are mislabeled, but it will ring up as $4.97 unless the store is super out of date. Also, at least at the local kmart, they were all sitting out in bargain bins, so no need to hunt down a kmart employee to get it out of a case. YMMV on that, of course.

Wow... I might have to buy a 3rd copy at that price... I bought a second copy when it was $8.99 just so I could frame it. I bought my original copy day one for $39.98 and never regretted it. Platinum Games is the bomb.

[quote name='UjnHunter']Wow... I might have to buy a 3rd copy at that price... I bought a second copy when it was $8.99 just so I could frame it. I bought my original copy day one for $39.98 and never regretted it. Platinum Games is the bomb.[/QUOTE]

What are you going to do with the 3rd copy? Make love to it? :bouncy:

[quote name='Buuhan1']Got mine. Factory sealed, baby. $7 for a sealed good game (I hope it is, at least) that's only a year old? Why is this plummeting in price exactly?[/QUOTE]

Well, as fanboyish as this will sound, the main reason why it's plummeting badly is because it's a new, M rated IP on the Wii from a "new" developer. M rated games simply don't sell well on the Wii, add to that the fact that Platinum games isn't a developer known to casual gamers and many are left wondering why they should buy it. It's really a shame as it is a really good (though short) game and is IMO one of the best Wii action games available.

I got a copy for $7.67, with free shipping and no tax I can't complain. Even if it can be found for $5 elsewhere I don't care, not worth my time to save $2.

Thanks! This is going to make a great b-day gift for my brother. Usually don't buy him stuff but at this price I can't resist (plus I will steal it and play it anyway :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this late but still got this for my coworker for $7.67. He's been looking for a deal on this game.

bread's done
Back