MadWorld (Wii) - $7.02 shipped @ Amazon/Hubbagames

JJSP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Hubbagames comes through again, this time with :wii: MadWorld. It's $7.69 with free shipping - it's been around this price recently on Amazon, but I think this is the cheapest it's been by a dollar or so.

Perfect for those of you with a Wii and wishing you had something ridiculously violent to play.

http://www.amazon.com/MadWorld-Nint..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1269472123&sr=8-1

Also, House Of The Dead Overkill is $15.43 shipped from Hubbagames if you need more blood.

http://www.amazon.com/House-Dead-Ov..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1269472141&sr=8-2

Last edited by a moderator:
$7.02? Preposterous!!! You are a fool for paying this much.

We CAGs in the Sears thread won't settle for anything above $2.97 :mrgreen:

Haha. We've reached a new level of cheap, fellow CAGers. Upset over a dollar difference. But putting it this way, 12.5% more over last week IS a bit much :D

I pre-ordered it from amazon... and I picked up another copy to keep sealed at $10... I am such a fool! :)

but hell, I had a lot of fun way back then. Don't regret it.

[quote name='joeyatog']Awesome! I just signed up for the Prime trial too...perfect use for this, I don't have to add anything else![/QUOTE]

yeah, that's one option. for those without prime or don't want to find fillers, they can get it shipped for the same price from hubbagames.

I couldn't pass this up, not since I have my Prime trail going. Even if it's just going to end up in the growing stack of backlogged games, $7.02 is a nice price.

You people who spent $8 and are complaining, how do you think I feel? I spent $10 on this a month or so back. :cry:

:razz:

[quote name='JStryke']You people who spent $8 and are complaining, how do you think I feel? I spent $10 on this a month or so back. :cry:

:razz:[/QUOTE]

i think i spent $13ea on this and alien syndrome 2 months or so ago :cry:

[quote name='Darknuke']that .53 cents saved sold me. bought it on amazon warehouse! =P[/QUOTE]

Surely you were kidding...if you opted for the used copy for 53 cents less by saving that, then you get a hearty :applause: from me sir. Most would have paid for the extra newness...:lol:

bread's done
Back