Madworld Wii $7.99

Can we just have one official MadWorld thread so there isn't a new thread every time Amazon changes the price by $1?

[quote name='kodave']Can we just have one official MadWorld thread so there isn't a new thread every time Amazon changes the price by $1?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Usually I don't mind a repost here or there, but this has been posted at least 6 seperate times in the last 3 months, no joke. It's officially annoying now.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Agreed. Usually I don't mind a repost here or there, but this has been posted at least 6 seperate times in the last 3 months, no joke. It's officially annoying now.[/QUOTE] Indeed. I'd bet that mostly anyone who wanted the game has picked it up already. It is a pretty good game, but gets fairly boring after 30 minutes to an hour of play each go.

This isn't a thread about game reviews. It's about the continuing discounted price of the game. If its not the first or second post, he has a right to assume no one knows the game is cheaper. Hes just trying to do a favor. Chill out,Bro.

I bought it! Just bought my Wii a couple days ago with the 'Free 2nd controller' thing from Wal-Mart, it was $240 with tax and 2 controllers [and it's black, which was a big point of interest :p]. Now I have the BW game to go with it. ... I've always wanted MadWorld, kind of like I've wanted No More Heroes. Sucks that it must've not sold too much, but ... uhh ... at least I get it for really cheap?

This game just keeps going up and down from $6.07, to $6.47, to $7.07, etc. It's kind of ridiculous.

This thing must have sold like crapcakes. It's sad really, but at least the price-slash is sparking new interest. Which is great for Platinum Games... at least from a fan standpoint.

bread's done
Back