Mafia 2 $5 on onlive- Today Only!

MrshllJcb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
Title says it all. OnLive is doing a different game on sale for $5 dollars every friday. Last week was Batman AA: GOTY, and this one isnt too shabby. If I didnt own already I'd scoop it up, looking forward to their future deals

This week's OnLive $5 Friday deal is Mafia II.

I really loved this game when it came out last fall. A nice, good open world romp, with a different, more story driven structure than most open world games.

Nothing too revolutionary here, just solid game play all around, a great story, one of the most memorable endings ever in a game, and impossible to pass up for $5 if you do not already own it (or have not already played it).

Once again, this promo price ends tonight at midnight Pacific, so if you are even half way interested, hop over to OnLive, play the first half hour of the game for free on OnLive's servers, and take it from there.

How dare you! Lol Just kidding. saw your other post on this topic. Great deal and I hope this reoccurring!

Last week was Batman AA, and the week before it was Unreal Tournament for $5.00.

You can't beat these deals for only $5.00. Seems like they are doing it every friday now.

This is a good deal. To bad I bought Mafia 2 on the 360 and I'm still not playing it so I know I wont ever tough it on Onlive anyhow. Waiting for Splinter Cell:Conviction, Darksiders and Red Faction Guerrilla to hit the magical $5, I'll buy em for the nostalgia alone. :)

bread's done
Back