Mafia for FREE on Direct2Drive

Hollywood

Banned
h ttp://www.direct2drive.com/9643/product/Buy-Mafia-I-Download

There's the link. It's listed at 0.00 all you have to do is buy and that's it. FREE.

PS - Using your ign account will not get you past checkout. You have to make a new one.

Dunno if you HAVE to make a new one, but that's the word. I made a new account anyway and got it. Dunno how long this will be up for.

EDIT: I have no clue why but the site is changing the url when I put it in with some doubleclick gibberish before the actual url and it won't work. Paste the link and take out the space and it works.

UPDATE: Looks to be DEAD. Was a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why it does this, the URL is messing up and adding a long doubleclick url in front of the actual link and making it invalid. What the heck, I didn't type it in like that.

Just quote him, copy, paste and go. This probably won't be up long, it's likely this is supposed to be going with Mafia 2 if you pre-order like Steam.

Is this a CAG issue or something with links? I was worried I might have some adware or something, but me posting a link wouldn't do that. Has to be a site issue or something. Paste and remove the space and it should work great.

In for one, hopefully I'll be able to download it even if its a glitch when my new laptop comes in in a couple of weeks. Thanks OP

I was totally going to buy this had the put it on GOG or steam...

for some reason I was able to log in, and get it for free. Didn't even know I had D2D (normally don't use it because I prefer steam/impulse, and don't want to manage 8 digital distribution apps.

Edit: damn, literally seconds late

This still work for anyone? The buy button was there a second ago, logged in and now it is gone.

Damn, looks like they took it down. It was up for all of a half hour I guess. Sorry to those who couldn't get it.

I'm downloading mine right now. I got one for my brother and another for my friend so hopefully they don't take the game from our accounts before they can download theirs.

[quote name='ohram']I'm downloading mine right now. I got one for my brother and another for my friend so hopefully they don't take the game from our accounts before they can download theirs.[/QUOTE]

Well I would just copy the CD keys. If you're doing a straight download like I am without their download manager, you can just copy the ZIP file to their CPU if thats what you're worried about. The main thing is just saving the CD keys.

[quote name='Hollywood']Well I would just copy the CD keys. If you're doing a straight download like I am without their download manager, you can just copy the ZIP file to their CPU if thats what you're worried about. The main thing is just saving the CD keys.[/QUOTE]

I got those saved, only problem would be my friend lives out of state. We usually show each other game deals online though so I grabbed him a copy.

What a coincidence! I dug out my PC retail copy of Mafia today as I wanted to play through it again before the new game comes out next month.

It's one of my all-time favorite games...so well executed. Hell, even the graphics hold up today considering it was released 8 years ago. Great fucking game!

Congrats to those that got it for free...here's hoping they don't charge your account for the game later. ;)

Damnit, I saw it the whole time it was up and had it in my cart, everytime I tryed to checkout it just put me back on the same page...

bread's done
Back