Mafia II CE $39.99 @ Best Buy (YMMV?)

stavros45

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Not sure how this is elsewhere, found Mafia II CE for PS3 for $40, and was able to knock off 10% with the RZ coupon this week. (just under $36 before tax). Saw both Xbox360 and PS3 for the same price to two different BB's in Boston and surrounding area. Definitely not a clearance sticker on the tag, these were marked as "$39.99" on the shelf. As per most of these older CE's nothing shows on BB's site.

It have been on this price in BB stores for 3-4 weeks now I did not know that this is a deal. And you can use it for B2G1 free deal for even cheaper ???

Yes if you can score one that is... $40 for the CE is very good, combine with B2G1 it's even better :) Only problem is to locate one of course.

Mafia II CE is $37.89 at Amazon right now. Shipping is free and no tax, much better deal.

For the Best Buy B2G1, the store I went to had AC:B CE for $59.99, same as the regular version. Bioshock 2 CE was there also (multiple copies) for $39.99. The latter would match well with the Mafia II CE, if you can find another $40 game.

I always try to buy sets of 3 with similar prices when they have B2G1 sales.

[quote name='ianoid']Mafia II CE is $37.89 at Amazon right now. Shipping is free and no tax, much better deal.

For the Best Buy B2G1, the store I went to had AC:B CE for $59.99, same as the regular version. Bioshock 2 CE was there also (multiple copies) for $39.99. The latter would match well with the Mafia II CE, if you can find another $40 game.

I always try to buy sets of 3 with similar prices when they have B2G1 sales.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify this price at BB is good for both 360 and PS3, and Amazon is only selling the 360 version at $37.89 (which is pretty damn close to BB's price with the 10% coupon I mentioned, + tax). The PS3 version on Amazon is still $66.99.

EDIT: http://www.amazon.com/Mafia-II-Collectors-Playstation-3/dp/B003NG5JTU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1295641265&sr=1-1

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a BB on RT 1 just North of Princeton NJ they had 3 and I think Oxford valley PA had 1 to, they've marked down alot of the CE to make room for the full gamit of games coming through the 1st qrt. Halo reach bundles still pack the same north princeton BB they take up some much space and can't b put on an endcap.

Only saw the PS3 version.

Why isn't there an online deal for the PS3 version of this? We are beginning to see that xbox 360 games are not going to be worth as much as PS3 games already in the collectors editions. People know that buying the PS3 version on blu-ray (better scratch resistent disc too) means that they will be playing it years down the road because sony will continue supporting the PS3 far after the 360 is extinct.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Why isn't there an online deal for the PS3 version of this? We are beginning to see that xbox 360 games are not going to be worth as much as PS3 games already in the collectors editions. People know that buying the PS3 version on blu-ray (better scratch resistent disc too) means that they will be playing it years down the road because sony will continue supporting the PS3 far after the 360 is extinct.[/QUOTE]

Do you Sony fanboys just pick any random thread you can find online to post your insane gibberish in? You make it embarrassing for normal people to even own a PS3.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']What a troll...[/QUOTE]

Don't get sore at me for saying something you don't want to hear. I own all the systems and have an equal amount invested in my 360 as I do with wii and ps3. I'm smart enough to see that the 360 games I have can be had for $10 or less while I could make money with most my ps3 and wii games. If 360 didn't have gears 3 coming down the pipeline most people would just pack them up and sell them after getting tired of reach.

bread's done
Back