Mafia II Platinum for Xbox 360 $12.99 - Amazon

CaboWabo

CAGiversary!
Mafia 2 for Xbox 360 $12.99

The Platinum Hits Edition includes all of the downloadable content available for the standard edition, adding more than double the original gameplay. Featuring new storylines, new playable characters, and new city-based quests with leaderboard challenges.

eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25

http://www.amazon.com/Mafia-II-Xbox..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1322924894&sr=1-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that great of a deal
That's the vanilla version where the version with all the DLC is 19.99 at Amazon and other places.

I know people are going to say "well I ordered one and got the Platinum Hits version" and that's great but look at the case, it's for the standard.

Description and thumbnail are for the Platinum version.
They made a mistake on the main image.
Search Amazon and the vanilla version is $17.99.

I got my copy just now and they sent me the regular version with no extra DLC. I'm not too happy about it. I emailed Amazon, and I'm sure they will make right on it. Did this happen to anyone else?

I was about to grumble that I just bought the standard version through Gamefly for $8, but it appears that this was also the standard. Whew.

I had fun playing this game the only 2 bad things i can say is very short story and no side mission everything else was awesome. The ending made me sad :cry:

[quote name='rollntider']I grabbed this game at the target clearance. I enjoyed this game better than I thought I would.[/QUOTE]

360 or ps3

I have the vanilla version, but am sorely tempted to pick this up. Only thing is that I heard the DLC wasn't that hot.

Amazon ended up refunding me the cost of the game and told me to keep it since it was a 3rd party seller selling thru amazon. If you order this, you will not get the PH version

bread's done
Back