Mafia II Platinum Hits (w/ DLC) 19.99 at Target YMMV

greg8920

CAGiversary!
Went into Target at the Post Mall on my lunch break today and saw Mafia II Platinum Hits (Xbox 360) with all the DLC priced at 19.99. I saw it there the other day for 29.99 and their website says that its 29.99 as well. For 20 bucks with all the dlc, I couldn't resist picking it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not clearance. In the normal xbox 360 section, with a regular price tag of 19.99. No sign showing any sort of sale

[quote name='ted_bundy']Is this just the 360 version?[/QUOTE]
Damn I'd like to know this also. I'm looking to get the PS3 version. Also thanks for the reply greg

This has been cheaper before.

Really recommend this game though . Got the Collectors Edition for 12 or so bucks from goHastings a while back. Amazing story and setting. Enjoyed this more than GTA IV

[quote name='HornyPony']This has been cheaper before.

Really recommend this game though . Got the Collectors Edition for 12 or so bucks from goHastings a while back. Amazing story and setting. Enjoyed this more than GTA IV[/QUOTE]

Yeah amazon had it for $14.99 + free standard shipping a few months ago.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Is the DLC all on a disc that can be installed or are they one time use codes?[/QUOTE]
Disc.

Just like Fallout 3 GOTY and Borderlands GOTY (the most recent version)

[quote name='Envel']Disc.

Just like Fallout 3 GOTY and Borderlands GOTY (the most recent version)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the confirmation! :D

[quote name='HornyPony']This has been cheaper before.

Really recommend this game though . Got the Collectors Edition for 12 or so bucks from goHastings a while back. Amazing story and setting. Enjoyed this more than GTA IV[/QUOTE]

Agreed... I really enjoyed this game, much more than I'd expected. It got knocked a bit when it came out for not having many things to do in the world other than the main missions, but that ended up not bothering me at all. The missions are fun and the story is solid. If you don't care about the DLC, the regular edition can usually be found for $10-12. I haven't tried the DLC myself, but I heard it wasn't nearly as good as the main game (I think it's much more arcade-y and score-based?).

I'm pretty sure this isn't YMMV because it was the same price at my Target too. I dunno, whenever I actually see a price reported on here as YMMV, I kind of assume it's nationwide. I don't feel special.

That being said, I heard the DLC was actually quite a waste so I think I'll just get this game from Goozex for 450 points. Price has been dropping like crazy. I'm very interested in playing it though.

Was this a good game? Everything I saw made it look like a quest fest bore like sabetour was. I love good mob/mafia based stuff but hard to find a game thats good.

confirmed 19.99 for PS3 and 360 at the Christiana Mall in Wilmington, DE

i got the PS3 version for cheap from gamestop a few months back, but great find for anyone who doesnt have it!

bread's done
Back