MAG - $34.99 + $10 future game credit & $5 MP3 Credit on Amazon

I'm already pretty addicted to BFBC2 at the moment, so my question is, will this be a nice little side dish with me already having an awesome game? Also, have they fixed some of the problems that was present in the beta (ie. Can't interrupt the reload animation for a meele, certain factions having large advantages, etc.).

[quote name='ryushe']I'm already pretty addicted to BFBC2 at the moment, so my question is, will this be a nice little side dish with me already having an awesome game? Also, have they fixed some of the problems that was present in the beta (ie. Can't interrupt the reload animation for a meele, certain factions having large advantages, etc.).[/QUOTE]

its decent i got mw2 then moved to mag then to bc2. i played mag for maybe 30-40hrs and its great but it slowly gets boring, well for me anyways. i don't really remember if they fixed that since i sold my copy about a month ago now. the factions are pretty balanced now, release it was all sver and now its pretty balanced last time i played. they lowered the respec to a much more resonable point but at that point a lot of people had left already.

[quote name='ryushe']I'm already pretty addicted to BFBC2 at the moment, so my question is, will this be a nice little side dish with me already having an awesome game? Also, have they fixed some of the problems that was present in the beta (ie. Can't interrupt the reload animation for a meele, certain factions having large advantages, etc.).[/QUOTE]

There is no single player mode, but if you are looking for something to play exclusively multiplayer, it's a good option and has been tweaked heavily since the beta and the balacing seems much better. I'm not too sure how many people are playing this regularly anymore, so I suppose it might be helpful to ask around among your friends and other people you play with on-line prior to making the purchase.

As far as people playing regularly - I still play MAG and have not had problems getting into matches, there are some thousands of people regularly online.

bread's done
Back