MAG and MGS4 for $50?

You can get MGS4 brand new at Gamestop for $20. Ask yourself this, do you want to pay $30 for a used copy of an online-only FPS?

I wouldn't simply because I don't really do online-only games but I can see the appeal.

[quote name='Inframidi']I have a chance to buy these off Craigslist together for $50. Is it worth it? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'd say go for it. They're great games, on MAG alone I've spent about 60+ hours. Also, since they're Blu-ray discs it makes little difference if they're used or new so there's almost little to no risk of having problems with used games

[quote name='Halo05']You can get MGS4 brand new at Gamestop for $20. Ask yourself this, do you want to pay $30 for a used copy of an online-only FPS?

I wouldn't simply because I don't really do online-only games but I can see the appeal.[/QUOTE]
Second'd. If MAG is like Warhawk, then you have 'vets' who spend every waking hour playing the damn game and will trounce you at every turn, OP.

This is also why I distinctly hated Uncharted 2's mp modes(except the 'story' ones), since people were playing it since the beta and had become so good they could pop you from practically anywhere. That and the mini map's lack of blips and the maps lack of vehicles really threw me off after playing GTA IV's online for about two years.:cry:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Second'd. If MAG is like Warhawk, then you have 'vets' who spend every waking hour playing the damn game and will trounce you at every turn, OP.

This is also why I distinctly hated Uncharted 2's mp modes(except the 'story' ones), since people were playing it since the beta and had become so good they could pop you from practically anywhere. That and the mini map's lack of blips and the maps lack of vehicles really threw me off after playing GTA IV's online for about two years.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Protip: GTA4's online sucks worse then SNK's online.

[quote name='Paco']Protip: GTA4's online sucks worse then SNK's online.[/QUOTE]

But I actually LIKE GTAIV's online and I've never liked games in the vein of SNK/MVC/MVC2/etc/etc.

bread's done
Back