MAG Clan / Game Night Thread: Raven Faction - Sign up now!

MillerTime2523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (99%)
Hey all, welcome to the Cheapassgamer MAG Clan & Game night thread.

After a handful signups, we have decided to use Raven for the CAG squad. If you already have a character with a different faction, you could always wait to vet or make an alt account for the time being.

PSN Name - CAG Name

Millertime2325 - Millertime2523
THE-RAVENATOR - SkankinRex
HenryRequiem - erequena
FrankDeluded - Frank Deluded
Vulcan7905 - Vulcan2422
option.iv - option-iv

DLC
For now, maybe always, DLC will NOT be required or used in the CAG Clan / Game nights. Maybe down the road we will decide we want to spring for the extra stuff, but for now it's hard enough getting enough people to join, so it's not necessary. We could always start some gameshare groups though if need be, so it wouldn't end up being too much money. But we'll worry about that when the time comes.

Game Nights
For now there is no official night for the game, but we will be trying to get together sometime after 9-10 ET tonight. I'll hope to have clan invites out tonight or just send me a friend request and I'll get you into our game. Hope to see you make it.

That's all for now, I'll add more to the OP as time goes on.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSN Name / CAG Name / Faction
Dude-Ranch- / SkankinRex / Valor (primary account, vetting may occur)
THE-RAVENATOR- / same / Raven (Raven only)

I have no problem creating other accounts for whichever faction is chosen.

Yeah its unfortunate, but this is pretty much what I expected. But a four-man squad is a pretty good start. Now I just need to get my router working.

I'd be interested in this. However, I don't have any of the DLC and honestly don't play on getting it. Will this hamper the interaction/experience?

option.iv - option-iv - Raven - yes

As for faction preference, I really don't mind.

I wouldn't worry about the DLC for now, I hardly play it as is because the waits are terrible.

But it definately looks like Raven. Creating another PSN account is a good idea if you don't want to loose your current progress.

I'd be up for that tonight. What time works for you guys?

As far as dlc, not a requirement while we first get started, but even if we decide we want it gamesharing is always an option. But for now we won't worry about that.

Can't make it tonight for various reasons. I'm busy until the weekend is over and I'll need to get a new power supply for my modem before I'm back in MAG. Have fun guys.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Nobody is on at all. Blah[/QUOTE]

Have you added all the people on the list?

Tonight isn't good with me. Working out and playing with a friend tonight, if he doesn't bail.

bread's done
Back