MAG Clan, looking for some good CAGS!

CD6405

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Hey everyone, starting a new clan as the old one I was in got stale (and had no teamwork). This new clan is called [R2F] or Ready 2 ****! I'm not too shabby at the game so at least I can be a good leader for you guys and help out if you are new.

We don't care about your skill level or your in game level, all you need is a mic and be willing to work as a team. Work together in squads, listen to leaders and give or take advice. Heck, just calling out enemy positions is great.

If you are interested, leave a message here or message me on PSN at : CD6405.

Thanks for your interest!

There is already a CAG clan, which is ran by "andrewsawesome".

I would provide links, but I am currently on my iPhone.

LOL @ following orders

Guess I'm the only person who still plays games just to dick around and have fun. Listening to someone say 'go over here n do this' is like work.

LOL @ joining a clan with awesomeandrews at the helm

I gave up trying to do the clan thing in this game. I think CoD just ruins people as far as the whole teamwork thing goes.

Well, it's not really as much as being "ordered around" as, working together. Like saying, "hey guys lets flank because running straight ahead gets us shot in the head a lot."

An 8 man squad can do a lot while 1 or 2 , if seen, get mowed down instantly. A little teamwork goes a long way in this game (especially when the other team is lacking it).

That's exactly why I despise the online shooters, since everybody practices and it just gets old getting killed so quick when you're trying to just have FUN.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's exactly why I despise the online shooters, since everybody practices and it just gets old getting killed so quick when you're trying to just have FUN.[/QUOTE]

I think the issue here is just that MAG is everything you do not like in a game, teamwork, communication, coordination on a larger scale, and shooting. I mean I understand that, I just don't understand the point of saying in multiple times in the thread.

bread's done
Back