MAG (PS3) - $44.90 (Plus S&H) at GoGamer (Ends Today)

Considering it's a Sony first-party title, what are the chances that the prices will drop down to around that level sometime in the near future?

[quote name='sTaTIx']Considering it's a Sony first-party title, what are the chances that the prices will drop down to around that level sometime in the near future?[/QUOTE]

Most Sony 1st party titles don't drop as quickly as other consoles from what I've seen, so I'd say chances are slim. But you never know. This game depends on a thriving online community and if 6 months down they have a significant drop in active players they might do a price drop sooner. I doubt it'll be much cheaper than this though. Perhaps down to $39.99 if anything like the InFamous price drop last year. You simply have to question whether that $5 savings over this deal is worth not playing the game now when the community is thriving.

[quote name='actripxl']Really addictive game once you get out of the "MW2" mindset of run and gun.[/QUOTE]

I'm honestly pretty interested after MW2 and a bit of the beta but I was worried about lag and hit detection and I prefer sniper or medic classes. Are either of those functional in the game?

All the reviews basically said the game was incredible and then gave it a bad review because they thought the art was uninspired. Does it still have an active community? Are the factions any more balanced?

There is a problem with what was submitted:

3. The coupon SHIPFREE25 has expired.

Anyone have another free shipping code?

I'm pretty sure I want to bite on this, but BC2 is coming out tomorrow. Will I have enough time and energy to play them both?

[quote name='genfuyung']With BC2 coming out tomorrow this is a joke.[/QUOTE]
It's probably because BFBC2 comes out tomorrow that they dropped the price.

Pretty good price, thanks OP, but I'll be passing

[quote name='Doomtime']Coupon said it was expired for me. I'll pick it up with my Gamestop credit eventually.[/QUOTE]

Woops. Shipping plus tax would definitely kill this.

If the GoGamer rep is still on here: $40 and I'm in.

MAG is too addicting and fun to be in my house... other wise id be going through MAG withdrawals at work

MAG was pretty fun as an alternative to MW2. However the community size always scared me. Wednesday night, less than 10,000 people playing -- 70% of those in 1 faction.

bread's done
Back