Magazine's Deal Thread (Now under new management.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='solid snake']can you find me a free subscribtion to psm and or opm?[/QUOTE]

Keep checking daily. If you don't see it, it doesn't currently exist.

I kinda wish there were more Gamepro and tips and tricks ones; I missed them from before and now they're expired.

Yeah, EGM should be given away for free anyways, nothing good anymore.

I need to stack some more T&T's soon, I still got 9 left, but I love the stuff

[quote name='Cole']I kinda wish there were more Gamepro and tips and tricks ones; I missed them from before and now they're expired.[/QUOTE]

Ditto on the Tips and Tricks one. I love that magazine - just not enough to actually pay for it (although, I do occasionally pick up an issue).

[quote name='UncleBob']Ditto on the Tips and Tricks one. I love that magazine - just not enough to actually pay for it (although, I do occasionally pick up an issue).[/QUOTE]

There was a Tips and Tricks a few months ago. IDK if that link still works though, but you can back track if you'd like and search. I just got an issue last week.

Publix Grape™
http://www.publix.com/clubs/wine/Subscribe.do

[quote name='OzCatter']Yeah, EGM should be given away for free anyways, nothing good anymore.

I need to stack some more T&T's soon, I still got 9 left, but I love the stuff[/quote]

I agree about egm, although back in the day, it was better. I used to have such a collection of egm and others before my sister-in-law threw them all away; /me wishes that I still had them.

I think the best gaming mag is game informer, and prolly the only mag I would actually pay for.

[quote name='uEih']For the Freebizmag.com , how would i go about skipping the business adress and putting in my own so they send to my house?[/QUOTE]
I just make up a biz name and title.

I have used EmCity Love Fest Inc., KGB (kentuckians grinding beef), Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom?

[quote name='robbyH']I just make up a biz name and title.

I have used EmCity Love Fest Inc., KGB (kentuckians grinding beef), Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom?[/quote]
ah Dude thats fraud.:^o

[quote name='Dark_Magus']for the bizmag one you could just use Home as a company and student for like occupation[/quote]
yeah but thats not fraud,what the dude was saying is...

[quote name='xbox lives on']w00t! my Free EGM issues are through 2011 now![/quote]

How is it you check to see how long your subscription is?

It says I have 48 issues remaining. . . 4 years. . . 2010.

I finally figured out how to switch to the print version from digital, about freaking time. I just can't pay attention when reading a magazine on the computer

I signed up for two of the EGM offers today, how long until they usually are processed and they show up on the site?

[quote name='Moxio']www.zdmcirc.com

Go to EGM, type in your stuff, and it'll say.[/quote]

whee...It says I have 68 issues left; didn't realize I filled out that many free egm things...

[quote name='Lord Hamm']I signed up for two of the EGM offers today, how long until they usually are processed and they show up on the site?[/quote]

Well if you signed up for the same ones I did it should take only a week or so, I was really surprised how fast it showed up on their site. I think I signed up over the weekend and it's there now.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']How do you guys stack subs of EGM? Wont' you just get multiple issues?[/QUOTE]

No, they just add a year to your subscription as long as you use the same name and address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back