Magic Pengal: Quest For Color $15 @ Walmart.com

alfonsosoriano

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok. Now I am not sure about this game. But I checked the prices at other places, and it is alot more. They don't have it online at ebgames.com or gamestop.com, so I went to gameFAQS, hit check prices, and here is what I found:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2187532&sourceid=0100000011000612302498

As you can see here, it is priced higher everywhere else, but Gamefly has it cheaper too:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/strategy/colorquesttentativetitle/checkprices.html

Whatever. Just tell me if this is any good.

Decent game. A lot like Pokemon Stadium, only you draw the things that fight for you. If you're the creative/drawing type, then it's a fantastic game.

i got mine for 10 at bb like it for around 10 mins then just hated it

its a paper rock game where its just luck if u win or lose

It's a pretty good game, a FPRPG, first person RPG. I got it for $19.99 at Gamestop in Arizona in April. I definitely recommend it.

It's worth the $15 just for the ability to draw giant penis monsters and have them fully animated in 3D.

GO PENISAUR! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

[quote name='EndlessChris']It's worth the $15 just for the ability to draw giant penis monsters and have them fully animated in 3D.

GO PENISAUR! FOR GREAT JUSTICE![/quote]

That is very inspiring to say the least........... :whistle2:k

[quote name='EndlessChris']It's worth the $15 just for the ability to draw giant penis monsters and have them fully animated in 3D.

Holy shit was that funny.

Ha! That convinced me to buy it. Should be good times.

that's one of the most shaq-fuing hilarious things I've read in ages :D

lol, I'm getting this game now

[quote name='Vnt'][quote name='EndlessChris']It's worth the $15 just for the ability to draw giant penis monsters and have them fully animated in 3D.

lol, I'm getting this game now[/quote]

Wow, I was torn about getting this at my local TRU, but now... SOLD!

[quote name='emceelokey']I got it at TRU a few days ago for $10.00[/quote]same

I have only played it twice though. Decent game, but I usually have bad luck in battles and I'm not an artist. :( I'm hoping to buy art ASAP.

bread's done
Back