Magicka $3.48 @ Greenmangaming

Oh for the love of, if someone would buy this for me and email me the steam code Id appreciate it and Ill refund you via paypal. It wont take my payment. Ive been trying for a hour and I keep getting page fault errors on the last step to paying with paypal.

I had a checkout problem last time when they had the avp sale where it wouldnt give me the sale price and took a week to get a response from them.

If you follow a referral link (I believe the OPS link is a referral) and sign up under him, once you spend $5 on the site both you and he will receive a 5$ credit.

I bought Magicka and the Marshlands DLC for 5.43, and received a $5 credit. I used that to buy Magicka Vietnam.

Base game + 2 DLC packs for 5.43. All activated on Steam.

Thanks OP and peoples. I picked up Magicka and the Nippon and Wizard Survival for $5.46. Then used the credit on the DLC 3-pack for $5.75. Can get Party Robes, Final Frontier, and whichever map. Around six bucks out of pocket for pretty much everything except the Vietnam pack.

Is it possible to buy items on this site as a gift? I got this game yesterday for myself and want to buy another for my son's account but cant find that option.

Wish my computer didnt suck so bad, Id definately jump on this at that price. Tried the steam demo but it wouldnt even boot up cause my graphics card is not compatible (or non-existent). Oh well, it was worth a shot

bread's done
Back