Magiic's Tradelist of AWESOME! Games, Replacement Cases/Manuals & MORE!!!

[quote name='magiic']The cost is $3USD each shipped. The only catch is you must buy atleast TWO cases.
This is only valid for CAG's in the states. Canadian CAGs can purchase cases for $4USD each. Deals can be worked if you are interested in buying a handful or so.[/quote]You're charging MORE to ship to Canadian CAGs?! Traitor!

[quote name='dtp11']You're charging MORE to ship to Canadian CAGs?! Traitor![/QUOTE]

Sadly that's the reality. It's cheaper to ship via Canada Post to the USA than to Canada. The cheapest I can do to Canada is $4USD shipped each.

[quote name='magiic']Sadly that's the reality. It's cheaper to ship via Canada Post to the USA than to Canada. The cheapest I can do to Canada is $4USD shipped each.[/QUOTE]It's only $1.18 to ship a game case within Canada... and around $2.XX-$3.XX to ship an empty case to the states. Is it somehow different out west? I always thought rates were the same nationwide?

[quote name='dtp11']You're charging MORE to ship to Canadian CAGs?! Traitor![/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say he's a traitor. =P It did charge me quite bit more to ship to Canada even if I have a package to send to NY from CA, it'd cost me slightly less in contrast to Canada (anywhere in Canada).

[quote name='greenrocks']I wouldn't say he's a traitor. =P It did charge me quite bit more to ship to Canada even if I have a package to send to NY from CA, it'd cost me slightly less in contrast to Canada (anywhere in Canada).[/QUOTE]He's from Canada...

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']if you get GTA IV case/manual with inserts let me know right away

thanks![/QUOTE]

I went out of my way to get this and still haven't heard back from you.

[quote name='magiic']I've changed my price to $3USD shipped for Canadian CAG's with no limit.[/QUOTE]For manuals? ;)

[Free bump!]

[quote name='magiic']Manuals are staying at $5 for everyone.[/QUOTE]I know, I was j/k :razz: - I'll send payment tomorrow. Thanks Magiic!

[Another free bump!]

bread's done
Back