Magna Carta 2 for $22.83 at Walmart

Mr.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
200740b.jpg

This morning I dropped by Walmart to pick up a few cans of Chef Boyardee and I took a quick detour to their electronics department. Surprisingly, they had Marta Carta 2 in the shelf for $22.83. I know some people here were disappointed that Magna Carta 2 didn't show up during last month's GameStop sale, but this should make up for it.

Not a bad price...I've been keeping my eye on this game as well, but since I don't know anything about the MC series, I'm not sure if I should jump on this price or not. We'll see if I can even find it first of all...

Thanks for posting TC.

Grr, can't find it on the website :( I think I may stop in WalMart to check it out though. Would totally buy it at that price!

[quote name='TronB']Not a bad price...I've been keeping my eye on this game as well, but since I don't know anything about the MC series, I'm not sure if I should jump on this price or not. We'll see if I can even find it first of all...

Thanks for posting TC.

[/QUOTE]
I haven't played the PC or PS2 games, but apparently they're not connected and they have separate stories. And you're welcome.

Good price, lowest I've seen it is 23 bucks on amazon.com (DotD), and 30 bucks used at BBV here.

How long is this game?

I bought it. That was the earliest I've ever been at Wal-Mart and actually bought something. Yes, I have been there earlier before; when RB1 came out a friend and I bombed around town around 4 in the morning looking for it.

THE ART IS SO PRETTY!!!111

Also saw Bayonetta (360, didn't check PS3) for $21.xx. Was very tempted to buy it :/

Picked this one up for $22.83... The game was marked at $59.83 but I had them check it. Looks like this is another "hack n' slash RPG"... similar to Infinite Undiscovery.... Gotta get through that one first.

Infinite Undiscovery is such a bizarre game.... great combat, but the first two missions are absolutely horrible and you'll need a faq to figure out what the hell your supposed to do in the towns.. however.. the combat and music are real highlights....

This game can only get cheaper from this point forward. $20 isn't bad but I've heard nothing but negative things about this game to even want to pay this little for it :cold:

Well, I wouldn't just negative thing, from what I seen people gave around 7.5-8/10( well from non-reviewers at least). It's seems to be a decent game. Sure it will go lower, but I hope I will find it at that price. I would buy it right now it I could find some stock.

[quote name='thegamecubist']It took me a long time to realize it, but I think I actually like the bullshit in some JRPGs.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, FF13 took out all the bullshit and it was ultra streamlined and for me disappointing because of it.

Dropping towns and stores was a bullshit move.

//edit
I'm at the Radiant Winged One on Tales of Vesperia and loved most of this game (other than not being able to skip cutscenes!)

thx for this store i went to still had it marked at 44(scanned at 22). Also bought no more heroes 2(20) while i was there and zoids assault (5 bucks)

I did end up finding the last copy at the Supercenter in Scarborough, however while at home I noticed a crack/hole in the upper corner of the case. Darn. Not sure if I’ll keep it, return it, or try to track down another copy.

This isn't the first time I've bought a damaged game from WM....one time I bought Shadow of Destiny for PSP, and the entire top of the case was cracked open, and the other copies in the store were the same. =/

I always just swap out cases whenever I do trade-ins. Those hideous PS3 Greatest Hits or those stupid eco-friendly cases with the holes. GameStop will have their Gaming Guarantee for Dead Rising 2 next month, you can swap the broken case with that.

My WM had its last copy on the shelf as $23.xx and it scanned at $43.xx. Used SCOP and got it for $12.xx. :)

Case was cracked though.

[quote name='Khalid']That is walmart.com. Anyways it's not on walmart.ca.[/QUOTE]
Just realized that this was a Canada thread. *sigh* Dang it!

bread's done
Back