Maiden Tix Presale Code: POWERSLAVE

Simon D I

CAGiversary!
Wed, June 11th @ All-State Arena

I just picked up my ticket for standing room on the main floor. Nice! I'm sure a million of you have already seen Maiden at Ozzfest or some other tours, but I haven't had that privilege yet! I think the Tour is based around "Somewhere In Time" which....the concept alone of them performing the whole album from beginning to end...quite honestly arouses me.

Anyways, If anyone in Illinois is going to this expensive ass show (my ticket with 1,000 extra convenience charges was about $75.), then let me know so we can have some drinks afterwards.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEXANDER THE GREAAAAAAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAT!

Damn, that sucks, Georox!! What part did you guys live in?

And CrimGhost, that's definitely what I've heard from a lot of folks, that's why I need to be there! I usually hate arena shows (Chicago has a lot of much smaller, more intimate settings i.e., the Metro/Aragon/HOB)

I just wanna know what they're gonna play...:bouncy::bouncy:

i saw them last month and i already got my tickets to see them again in may. they only played songs from their first few albums. powerslave, somewhere in time, number of the beast, piece of mind, and seventh son. they also played the songs fear of the dark and iron maiden. no alexander the great tho =(

bread's done
Back