Major Bestbuy.com Clearance Sale YMMV

kyoya

CAGiversary!
Some are available for shipping while other may be out-of-stock and only available for store pickup.  YMMV, including price-matching at other B&M retailers.

NOTE:  This is not a complete list.  Some of the prices towards the end of each list gets very debatable (even laughable), so I pretty much stopped listing games around the $20 mark.  If there is a game you're searching for then search for it on Best Buy, there are also some decent used prices on games, definitely put your search terms from low-to-high.

Notable titles include:  

Xbox One

FIFA 14 $14.99

Xbox 360

The Darkness II  $4.99

Binary Domain $6.99

Dead or Alive 5 $7.99

Brutal Legend $7.99

MindJack $7.99

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $7.99

Final Fantasy XIII-2 $8.99

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z $8.99

Fable: The Journey $8.99

PES 2013: Pro Evolution Soccer $9.49

Deux Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut $9.99

Dance Central $9.99

Dance Central 2 $9.99

XCOM: Enemy Unknown $9.99

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist $9.99

The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns Again $9.99

Supremacy MMA $9.99

Angry Birds Star Wars $9.99

Red Faction: Armageddon $9.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $9.99

Wipeout: Create & Crash $10.99

NCAA Football 12 $10.99

Adidas miCoach $10.99

Inversion $10.99

Star Trek $10.99

Zone of the Enders: HD Collection $10.99

Defiance $10.99

Men In Black: Alien Crisis $11.99

Ridge Racer Unbounded $11.99

Dishonored $11.99

F1 2011 $11.99

Max Payne 3 $11.99

Kinect Nat Geo TV $11.99

Zumba Kids $11.99

Tomb Raider $11.99

Jeopardy $11.99

NHL 12 $11.99

Assassins Creed: Revelations $11.99

WWE '13 $12.99

Singularity $12.99

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $12.99

Fuse $12.99

Kinect Sports: Season Two $13.99

DmC Devil May Cry $13.99

Assassin's Creed III $13.99

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor $14.99

NHL 13 $14.99 $14.99

Xbox Live Arcade Triple Pack (Trials HD, Limbo, Splosion Man) $14.99

Raving Rabbids: Alive & Kicking $14.99

Game of Thrones $14.99

Nickelodeon Dance 2 $14.99

Just Dance 3 $14.99

Far Cry 3 $14.99

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 $14.99

2K Essentials Collection $14.99 

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition $14.99

Dungeon Siege III $14.99

Cabela's African Adventures $14.99

Battlefield 4 Limited Edition $14.99

Need For Speed: The Run $15.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $15.99

NHL 10 $15.99

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole $15.99

Syndicate $15.99

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $15.99

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $15.99

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition $15.99

Sleeping Dogs $15.99

Darksiders II: Limited Edition $19.99

South Park: The Stick of Truth $19.99

Catherine $19.99

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know $20.99

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collection $20.99

Grid 2 $20.99

Persona 4 Arena $21.99

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition $21.99

Metro: Last Light $21.99

PS3

DJ Hero $3.99

DJ Hero 2

Def Jam Rapstar $4.99

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $5.99

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $6.99

Yoostar 2: In the Movies $6.99

Madden NFL 12 $6.99

Syndicate $6.99

Sleeping Dogs $7.99

Ninja Gaiden 3 $7.99

Shaun White Skateboarding $7.99

uDraw: Pictionary: Ultimate Edition $7.99

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole $7.99

Binary Domain $7.99

NHL 12 $8.99

Inversion $8.99

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z $8.99

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $8.99

Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $9.99

Band Hero $9.99

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut $9.99

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures $9.99

NCAA Football 10 $9.99

NCAA Football 13

Wonderbook: Book of Spells $9.99

Michael Jackson: The Experience $9.99

Angry Birds Star Wars $9.99

Prototype 2 $10.99

Jeopardy $10.99

Defiance $10.99

The Bureau: Xcom Declassified $10.99

NBA 2K12 $10.99

Zone of the Enders: HD Collection $10.99

NCAA Football 12 $10.99

FIFA Soccer 12 $10.99

MLB 12: The Show $10.99

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $10.99

WWE '12 $10.99

NCAA Football 11 $10.99

Disney/Pixar Toy Story Mania $11.99

Battleship $11.99

EyePet $11.99

F! 2011 $11.99

Lost Planet 3 $11.99

Supremacy MMA $11.99

L.A. Noire $11.99

Star Trek $11.99

Just Dance 3 $11.99

Lego Rock Band $11.99

Guardians of Middle-Earth $11.99

Men In Black Alien Crisis $11.99

Wheel of Fortune $12.99

F1 2012 $12.99

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99

SSX $12.99

MySims: SkyHeroes $12.99 

Ridge Racer Unbounded $12.99

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 $12.99

Borderlands 2 $12.99

FUSE $12.99

Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition $13.99

DmC: Devil May Cry $13.99

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $13.99

Max Payne 3 $13.99

EyePet & Friends $13.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops $14.99

PES 2013: Pro Evolution Soccer $14.99

Sports Champions 2 $13.99

FIFA 14 $14.99

Battlefield 4 Limited Edition $14.99

Carnival Island $14.99

Child of Eden $14.99

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus $14.99

The Adventures of TinTin: The Game $14.99

Starhawk $14.99

Medieval Moves; Deadmund's Quest $14.99 

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition $14.99

Metro: Last Light $14.99

Dynasty Warriors 8 $16.99

Persona 4 Arena $19.99

*More clearance games above $14.99 but stopped this list due to seeing not that much savings dollarwise - please search on your own :D

PSVita (Some are not clearance prices but I've listed them since many were looking for these from the recent Target 50% off sale )

Resistance: Burning Skies $4.99

Little Deviants $4.99

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $4.99

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale $4.99

Unit 13 $4.99 

Reality Fighters $6.99

MLB: The Show $6.99

LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey $8.99

Lumines Electronic Symphony $10.99

Angry Birds Star Wars $10.99

Ridge Racer $12.99

Rayman Origins $14.99 

Gravity Rush $14.99

MLB 13: The Show $14.99

Army Corps of Hell $15.99

LEGO The Hobbit $15.99

Injustice: Gods of Among Us Ultimate Edition $17.99

*Stopped listing here at this price range since the savings were small.

WiiU

Transformers Prime $10.99

Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition $10.99

Cabela' Dangerous Hunts 2013 $11.99

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $13.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us $13.99

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark $14.99 

Just Dance 2014 $14.99

Disney's Planes $14.99

Wipeout 3 $14.99

FIFA Soccer 13 $14.99

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist $14.99

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $15.99

Assassin's Creed III $15.99

SiNG Party $15.99

PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $16.99

Skylanders Giants Starter Pack $19.99

Darksiders II $21.99

Resident Evil: Revelations $22.99

Rabbids Land $22.99

Just Dance: 4 $22.99

Just Dance 2014 with Wii Remote Plus Controller $24.99

Wii Sports Club $35.99

Nintendo 3DS

Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive $6.99

Lego Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey $7.99

The Trash Pack $7.99

F1 2011

Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game $8.99

Crosswords Plus $9.99

Skylanders: Giants Portal Owners Pack $9.99

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph $10.99

Transformers Prime: The Game $10.99

LEGO Harry Potter $10.99

LEGO The Lord of the Rings $11.99

Mario Tennis Open $12.99

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge $12.99

Project X Zone $13.99

Fast & Furious: Showdown $13.99

BEYBLADE: Evolution Collector's Edition with Wing Pegasus $13.99

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark $14.99

The Adventures of TinTin: The Game $14.99

Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet $14.99

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game $14.99

Disney's Planes $14.99

Lalaloopsy: Carnival of Friends $14.99

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir $14.99

Carnival Games Wild West 3D $15.99

TheatRhythm Final Fantasy $15.99

Angry Birds Trilogy $15.99

*I stopped listing here but there are more 3DS games that are $15.99 and above at Bestbuy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved Nier with a passion. That being the case, would Drakenguard be worth my time?
Nier was great fun. If you enjoyed the world, characters, and general sexual deviance (seriously, the Drakengard series is messed up) then go for it. It's a great game with a fantastic soundtrack and interesting characters. It is more chapter-based than Nier's open world design.

It's also a bit more crass than Nier.

EDIT: I bought it when it first came out (LE from SE store) and don't regret it at all. Definitely read the short stories on the website after you've played through the game for more background. Beware that those stories do include spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed a copy of Shin Megami Tensei IV for the 3DS. I've been wanting a copy for a little while now, and with the clearance/GCU it made the price worth it for me. 

Nier was great fun. If you enjoyed the world, characters, and general sexual deviance (seriously, the Drakengard series is messed up) then go for it. It's a great game with a fantastic soundtrack and interesting characters. It is more chapter-based than Nier's open world design.

It's also a bit more crass than Nier.

EDIT: I bought it when it first came out (LE from SE store) and don't regret it at all. Definitely read the short stories on the website after you've played through the game for more background. Beware that those stories do include spoilers.
Thanks, think I'll get one then.

I loved Nier with a passion. That being the case, would Drakenguard be worth my time?
As someone who loved NieR and streamed Drakengard 3... maybe.

Drakengard 3 captures the same WTF-ness feel and comes with interesting characters, a decent story and of course a great soundtrack. But NieR outshines it in every department.

ESPECIALLY in the gameplay department. You'll be frustrated by the terrible combat of D3 and the even worse camera controls (be sure to toggle the camera option to alleviate this). The game is very self-depracating in its terrible game mechanics... but at that point I was wondering why they didn't just fix it if they were aware of the problems.

Still, this is a decent price for it and I would have bitten at this price if I didn't get the LE. Just don't go into it expecting more NieR, this is a level based action game.

i wonder if any of the Drakenguard 3 endings can top the babies eating the world ending from the original... god damn that game was messed up, but i played the hell outa it. I never got into 2 for some reason. SOmething about the gameplay or characters just didn' jive with me. Have a couple copies of 3 but havent played it yet

i wonder if any of the Drakenguard 3 endings can top the babies eating the world ending from the original... god damn that game was messed up, but i played the hell outa it. I never got into 2 for some reason. SOmething about the gameplay or characters just didn' jive with me. Have a couple copies of 3 but havent played it yet
And the first two games were censored in the US! Drakengard 3 leaves a lot of the sexual deviance that was removed from the first two titles. But yeah, it's a messed up story.

As someone who loved NieR and streamed Drakengard 3... maybe.

Drakengard 3 captures the same WTF-ness feel and comes with interesting characters, a decent story and of course a great soundtrack. But NieR outshines it in every department.

ESPECIALLY in the gameplay department. You'll be frustrated by the terrible combat of D3 and the even worse camera controls (be sure to toggle the camera option to alleviate this). The game is very self-depracating in its terrible game mechanics... but at that point I was wondering why they didn't just fix it if they were aware of the problems.

Still, this is a decent price for it and I would have bitten at this price if I didn't get the LE. Just don't go into it expecting more NieR, this is a level based action game.
I found the controls to be tight and responsive. The camera wasn't an issue either - with the exception of the final boss, but that is intentional. I've read a lot of complaints about the game, but didn't see half of them. Yes, the graphics are dated. But they aren't bad. Yes, there are occasional frame rate issues, but it's been overstated. I only recall a handful of frame rate problems in my 40+ hours of playing. The voice acting was excellent, the story interesting, and the combat varied enough to stay interesting.

I don't understand the criticism the game receives.

I ordered resident evil wii u. Got it and it didn't have a disk. What is going on with best buy? Anyone else have this happen? They are shipping a new one at least.

I ordered resident evil wii u. Got it and it didn't have a disk. What is going on with best buy? Anyone else have this happen? They are shipping a new one at least.
A lot of these clearance items get shipped straight from the stores instead of a warehouse. Probably just theft.

So is there any way to see if the local stores have stock more accurately than the website? I wanted to see if they had SMT IV at any of the local stores.

So is there any way to see if the local stores have stock more accurately than the website? I wanted to see if they had SMT IV at any of the local stores.
Calling the stores to ask if it's in stock would be the best one I can think of off hand (and, if you're just calling to check on stock, it probably wouldn't tip anyone off and violate the coveted "don't call" rule...haha). Or going to the closest store, seeing if it's in stock, and, if not, asking if they can call and see if it's in stock at the others near you (which employees have done for me before).

Ya as mr_e said, i always have luck going in store and saying "hey would you mind checking other stores to see if any have x item". Never heard them say no.

Bit on Ninja Gaiden Yaiba and Zone of the Enders HD for 8.99 each (think it was like 7.19 after GCU). Have a huge backlog but I figure if prices drop any lower on them it'd be 4.99 and at that point they'll sell out because everyone will snag em up..

And the first two games were censored in the US! Drakengard 3 leaves a lot of the sexual deviance that was removed from the first two titles. But yeah, it's a messed up story.
Were the first two actually censored? Likes scenes removed/changed? Only thing i recall hearing about in the first one was some dialog wasn't subtitled or something regarding whats her names incestuous feelings towards the main character. Dont know about 2, like i said i din't really play it much.

wow, nothing that bad, but i will mention that ive been very disapointed in the condition the games ive been getting from BBY lately have been in. Ive gotten a large number with loose disks in the case and just beat up in general. As well as several with the wrapping like half opened that ive had to exchange.

Side note: anyone get legend of Korra for 3ds from them or amazon? I ordered like 5 copies of this damn game and it kept coming in with like black grease or something smeared all over it. Weird thing is it was UNDER the wrapper on all of them, so it wasn't someting i could wipe off without opening it.

ahahaha, this has actually happened to me at a best buy store #312, when the first adventure time 3ds game came out (hey, ice king)!!

i bought it online for in store pick up, took it home, opened and NO 3DS cart in the box, made it back just before store closing that day and explained, they told me they would exchange but gave that "you dirty liar" look.

they brought out the replacement and told me they had to open it since it was an exchange.... NO CART in that box either!!!

so then they brought out their stock and opened another one without a cart before they finally found one, all this right in front of me, the games were in those plastic locked casings so they had to be taken pre-stock or before they arrived in store.

shit like this isn't limited to Best Buy, I bought a Zelda: SS from Target when they clearanced it out and the actual "game" inside was a CD-R with a printed out Disc Label of Skyward printed on copy paper (it was in color, but oh so very obvious). I always meant to find out what, if anything was on it, but i think i just wound up tossing it because i lost the receipt and paid in cash

wow, nothing that bad, but i will mention that ive been very disapointed in the condition the games ive been getting from BBY lately have been in. Ive gotten a large number with loose disks in the case and just beat up in general. As well as several with the wrapping like half opened that ive had to exchange.
I have also gotten a few torn wrappers and cracked ps3 game cases lately. When I bring it in for a return, they seem like they don't believe I got it like that. Must be the ship from store leftovers that nobody will buy in store.

Were the first two actually censored? Likes scenes removed/changed? Only thing i recall hearing about in the first one was some dialog wasn't subtitled or something regarding whats her names incestuous feelings towards the main character. Dont know about 2, like i said i din't really play it much.
As I recall, blood was removed from some scenes and dialogue was altered to remove incest, rape, etc. The Drakengard Wikipedia article has a good rundown.

Interested in Stick of Truth for 360 ($16 sounds great).  Any chance this will be going next gen and/or GOTY version, or is this the only version for the forseeable future?

I have also gotten a few torn wrappers and cracked ps3 game cases lately. When I bring it in for a return, they seem like they don't believe I got it like that. Must be the ship from store leftovers that nobody will buy in store.
yea i remember when i returned a copy of dark souls II that had almost the whole top left corner ripped off the guy was acting all suspicious and even whispered to another employee like they thought i was trying to cheat them or some shit. Not my fault you guys are shipping stuff in this garbage condition

As I recall, blood was removed from some scenes and dialogue was altered to remove incest, rape, etc. The Drakengard Wikipedia article has a good rundown.
hmm i'll have to look at that, because from what i recall it was just the dialog about the incest thing with the sister. I cant recall if they removed the scene, or just didnt' subtitle it or what. Im assuming 3 is totally uncensored?

I played Drakengaurd when it was relatively new. I didn't notice the censoring nor did any of the scenes in the game feel like they were censored.

bread's done
Back