Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition [Canadian Options]

VetraX

CAGiversary!
It was announced a few hours ago.

B6r0O07CUAAUvDa.jpg

Currently available in the United States at GameStop and Amazon.

Nothing yet on Amazon.ca or EBGames.ca. I would put in an order at US Amazon, cheaper than GameStop, and wait to see if one of the former two pick it up.

I have to goto work now, so, can someone maybe update the thread if they hear anything about it being available in Canada? Thanks.

Love your fucking avatar, wampa

At this point I've given up. I'll be supporting smaller companies LEs (like Xseed, NISA, etc) and only buying this game when it goes on sale for 20-25$ one day.

Well, isn't that the point of LEs? They are called Limited Editions after all. You should have expected this to be in limited stock either way.

Most of the people who have purchased this, are probably buying them in bulk just to re-sell at outrageous prices later on. Retailers should start only allowing 1 per customer when it comes to these things.

I find it ridiculous how hoarders are allowed to buy them in bulk.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the point, but at least NISA give you about one month to order their LEs and then they never reprint them. That's really how it should be I think.

NISA's model is that they have a predetermined amount of stock, and they could sellout in a day. They just don't because they've allowed enough stock to cover the demand.

My preferred model is like the Persona Q LE, where preorders are left open for a fixed amount of time. Then they're closed and they make the LEs to order. Yes it's not going to as valuable, but I'm not a reseller so why should I care. And if I did care, it is still limited so it holds its value well enough.

NISA's model is that they have a predetermined amount of stock, and they could sellout in a day. They just don't because they've allowed enough stock to cover the demand.

My preferred model is like the Persona Q LE, where preorders are left open for a fixed amount of time. Then they're closed and they make the LEs to order. Yes it's not going to as valuable, but I'm not a reseller so why should I care. And if I did care, it is still limited so it holds its value well enough.
Ya I prefer this model too... and it's called preorder for a reason.... to see the demand so before the product is out we can fulfill that demand.... not whatever it has evolved into...

It is the point, but at least NISA give you about one month to order their LEs and then they never reprint them. That's really how it should be I think.
My issue with NISA's LEs, is that they're mostly only available through NISA. With the current exchange rate at the moment, I can't justify buying their LEs.

I think they should allow you to pre-order up to a certain period, then make the amount of LEs based on those orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
My EB Games called me earlier saying that they're doing a midnight launch here in Calgary for Majora's Mask 3D. I'm really not sure why, but I guess there's the chance that if you call ahead of time asking if they'll have any walk-in stock for the limited edition you could get one.

Here's some pics of the Skull Kid figurine, courtesy of SuicidalSteve on GAF:

nNQemwf.jpg

5FFvXU7.jpg

jolsWU9.jpg

Looks pretty good, IMO.

I think they're doing it, because Majora's Mask/N3DSXL and MH4U are all launching the same day. Quebec only allows early morning openings, so I have to wait until then.

bread's done
Back