Make/Find me an icon "Contest"

jmon22

CAGiversary!
Alright this is how it goes. I am one of the few people (and definately on of the only mods) who is yet to have an icon.

So the first person to find or make me the coolest icon wins i guess.

What will you win? Not much, other than the fact that your icon will be used by me and you will receive the rightful credit in my sig (which I also do not have yet.

Just typed in jmon22 in Google image search and got this... (of course I don't think you'll really use it)
album_pic.php

N/M, I don't know how to attach a pic from my gallery.

Well... we don't really know what you like :whistle2:\

Tell us... games you like? Or certain characters? Favorite movies? I mean we got nothing here.

[quote name='Supernothing']Just typed in jmon22 in Google image search and got this... (of course I don't think you'll really use it)
album_pic.php

N/M, I don't know how to attach a pic from my gallery.[/quote]

You can't attach a pic that doesn't end with a picture file type extension (.jpg, .gif, etc...).
Its a security measure.

I have all the 3 systems, if that matters one bit, I don't know. Maybe someone could incorporate my name on here into some kind of picture, that would be really cool. Maybe some kind of ps2, xbox, or gc logo (or maybe all 3) with my name in it would look really sweet.

Well I guess WSB is winning the contest, by default. Anyone else I would be greatly appreciative.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Replace "metro" with "homo" and I think you've got it.[/quote]
Oh stop it, you're such a kidder WSB :wink:

how do i attach a paint file?
i got a decent idea....someone can take mine (i have no paint/photoshop skillz) and enhance it...but how do i put it on here?

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='red flare graf']
fytytyteyr_1.gif
[/quote]

I've always loved that clip![/quote]

Am I the only one that finds that a lil disturbin

[quote name='Ikohn4ever'][quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='red flare graf']
fytytyteyr_1.gif
[/quote]

Am I the only one that finds that a lil disturbin[/quote]

Given your avatar?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever'][quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='red flare graf']
fytytyteyr_1.gif
[/quote]

Am I the only one that finds that a lil disturbin[/quote]
I know, I mean why does it say 100 in the beginning and yet he only kills 50 people. What's up with that?

[quote name='RisingZan']Dude, that rocks!!! -Can I ask where you found that?
Kill #100 has got to hurt....[/quote]

Google image search is fabolous

Like I promised jmon!

I can't get it to show here, so grab it from my gallery!
(just click on the "no thumbnail" thingy to see it)
I hope you like it.

[quote name='RisingZan']Like I promised jmon!

I hope you like it.[/quote]Did you draw that or just find it and insert the words?

[quote name='RisingZan']Like I promised jmon!

I hope you like it.[/quote]

Damn, that's nice. Thank you very much.

Now we have a problem, I can't get the sig to work. Whenever i press submit to take =16 out of the second [size] one, it won't take it and brings me back to my profile page.

Thats a possibility, but I really need help on why the submitting won't work while setting up my profile.

bread's done
Back