Make Me Laugh - Win A Prize

I know that I'm late, I just don't care.

What did the paraplegic blind kid get for Christmas?
Cancer.

How does a black girl know when she is pregnant?
She pulls out her tampon and the cotton has been picked.

How do you starve a black man?
Hide his food stamps in his work boots.

Why do black guys date white chicks?
Because they have good credit.

Shia eating a banana. Priceless....

09%20shia%20banana.jpg

I don't understand why there are so many Michael Jackson jokes. He was a decent person.

Unlike most people, he drove slowly past schools.

Also late to the party...but why not...

What are Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon, and Farrah Fawcett getting for Christmas?

Patrick Swayze.

[quote name='kylechu1170']These excuses were on accident claim forms of a major insurance company. Clients were asked for a brief statement describing their particular car accident, and this is what they wrote.
1. The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.
2. I thought my window was down but found it was up when I put my hand through it.
3. A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
4. The guy was all over the place. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
5. I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
6. The accident occurred when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle.
7. I was driving my car out of the driveway in the usual manner, when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before.
8. I was on my way to the doctor’s with rear-end trouble when my universal joint gave way, causing me to have an accident.
9. As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
10. The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end.
11. To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.
12. My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.
13. An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle and vanished.
14. When I saw I could not avoid a collision, I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car.
15. The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran him over.
16. I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car.
17. Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.
18. The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.[/QUOTE]

Great comedy, I'll be sure to suggest these to others to try....

Thats not funny

[quote name='slipnot37']Did you hear Mcdonalds is starting a new sandwhich? In honor of Michael Jackson Mcdonalds is starting to serve the McJackson. It's 50 year old meat between two eight year old buns.[/QUOTE]

those jokes arent funny super racist and im half black so im really offended

[quote name='geoff420']I know that I'm late, I just don't care.

What did the paraplegic blind kid get for Christmas?
Cancer.

How does a black girl know when she is pregnant?
She pulls out her tampon and the cotton has been picked.

How do you starve a black man?
Hide his food stamps in his work boots.

Why do black guys date white chicks?
Because they have good credit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihack101']those jokes arent funny super racist and im half black so im really offended[/QUOTE]

I agree. While I don't usually mind some racial humor, those had no comical value whatsoever.

I wonder if the OP ever gave out the code

[quote name='lolwut?']I agree. While I don't usually mind some racial humor, those had no comical value whatsoever.

I wonder if the OP ever gave out the code[/QUOTE]

He did.

BILLY MAYS here for oxi-clean. I've heard a lot of shit about this palmolive bullshit, and i'm here to clear all that up. You fucking $$$$ers know that oxi-clean will take the hair right off your dog's balls, leaving the skin fresh and kissable. Oxi-clean makes ugly bitches do-able, and i personally put two scoops in my coffee every morning. in conclusion, fuck you. fuckfuck palmolive.

billy mays here with kaboom. Do you have lots of dirty shit in your house that needs all cleaned up? Then buy some of this goddamn kaboom. This shit could clean the warts off your sister's vagina. You can put some kaboom on your dick, and it'll grow three inches. fuck.
in a few minutes, there will be a goddamn number on your screen. Call that shit and buy six jugs of this fucking kaboom and we'll throw in a samurai shark and some goddamn zorbeez. What are zorbeez? You best be joking, $$$$er. Those fucking towels can soak up like a gallon apiece. You'll probably need them after you sharpen your fucking scissors with the samurai shark. Because you'll simultaneously shit, piss, and ejaculate in your pants. How do you piss and ejaculate at the same time? fuck you, that's how. Call me now and i'll stop yelling. Nevermind, i can't stop so fuck you. I'm gonna go jack off with some orange-glo so peace out $$$$ers.

so call 1-800-781-7529 now and tell them billy mays sent you

that number again is 1-800-781-7529
thats one eight zero zero seven eight one seven five two nine

call nao!

Billy Mays has sold 134 pairs of shoes to legless people. Out of 130 legless people he tried selling shoes to. One guy dared Billy Mays to sell lava as a drain cleaner. That guy bought the lava for Twenty bucks from him two minutes later. Oxy Clean isn't really just a detergent, it's the concentrated power of Billy May's awesome selling powers.
that old bitch.

bread's done
Back