make money surfing the net

[quote name='wakeandbake']you start out making 45c an hour but it can grow to be 75c an hour[/quote]

No thank you, I prefer to make more than minimum wage with my time.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Get a mod to edit his stuff. Thanx[/quote]

too bad you didnt think of putting this up.. you would be making money like me

[quote name='wakeandbake'][quote name='supadupacheap']Get a mod to edit his stuff. Thanx[/quote]

too bad you didnt think of putting this up.. you would be making money like me[/quote]

And probably getting all kinds of spyware and like you.

Too bad I already knew about BEFORE you and that their server is a piece of C**P that cuts you off at 4 hours. Oh, and while we're on it mr. genius. Youve gotta earn $25 by the end of the month to get paid or you forfit your earnings? STILL NOT ENOUGH? Read the agreement you bought into buddy, they can cut you and anybody else off AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON! So, while Im sure you ll make millions and put me in my place, it wont change the fact YOU PUT IT IN THE WRONG FREAKING FORUM!!!!!!

[quote name='supadupacheap']Too bad I already knew about BEFORE you and that their server is a piece of C**P that cuts you off at 4 hours. Oh, and while we're on it mr. genius. Youve gotta earn $25 by the end of the month to get paid or you forfit your earnings? STILL NOT ENOUGH? Read the agreement you bought into buddy, they can cut you and anybody else off AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON! So, while Im sure you ll make millions and put me in my place, it wont change the fact YOU PUT IT IN THE WRONG FREAKING FORUM!!!!!![/quote]

Yep nothing is ever free is it? In one month you've got to be on for 56 hours dealing with thier spyware and "quality" browser to make a measly $25, that's about 4 hours of actual work for minimum wage in washington.

Actually, its not as bad as you think. I got involved with it through a buddy of mine but its just an experiment. If it works, great, if not, I wasnt using that server for much anyway.

Theres no spyware as long as you are smart enough to click off "allow downloads" on your browser. There are some other tricks that help it along but I still expect ZERO to come out of it.

And if you ll notice NOOB, my referrals would be IN THE REFERAL THREAD!!!! And I aint some damn lurker, Id set everybody up as best I could to succeed. Not milk off em.

Did you even read their TOS?

Spam:
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with Surf Junky and may result in legal prosecution. Surf Junky strictly enforces anti-Spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught Spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for Spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the Spamming incident. Surf Junky may charge up to $5 per spam email sent. Multiple sign-ups shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Signing up multiple times from the same computer also constitutes fraud. Surf Junky will file charges for recovery of any earnings received from multiple sign-ups.

[quote name='wakeandbake']changed my first post so im not concidered spamming srry to all that i pissed off[/quote]

Why don't you simply delete your first post change the topic title to Lock please because I'm an idiot and then we can all be on our way. :D

It's still a referal the way you left it and this isn't the referal topic.

[quote name='zionoverfire']
Why don't you simply delete your first post change the topic title to Lock please because I'm an idiot and then we can all be on our way. :D

It's still a referal the way you left it and this isn't the referal topic.[/quote]

Right, that was my whole point originally. Not the validity of the thing being refered but where it should be posted.

But it was kinda funny how harsh you came down on him. I shouldnt laugh but I couldnt help it.

nOOb bashing, CAGs 2nd most popular hobby :lol:

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='zionoverfire']

It's still a referal the way you left it and this isn't the referal topic.[/quote]

Right, that was my whole point originally. Not the validity of the thing being refered but where it should be posted.

But it was kinda funny how harsh you came down on him. I shouldnt laugh but I couldnt help it.

nOOb bashing, CAGs 2nd most popular hobby :lol:[/quote]

Well after I saw:
[quote name='wakeandbake']already made 45c in less than an hour with 2 referals[/quote]

I was like ass, I mean it was pretty obvious but after you post something like that you can't plead ignorance or expect mercy.

Well after I saw:
[quote name='wakeandbake']already made 45c in less than an hour with 2 referals[/quote]

I was like ass, I mean it was pretty obvious but after you post something like that you can't plead ignorance or expect mercy.[/quote]

Oh people can plead ignorance no matter what. All the evidence can be right there but still they deny deny deny...

a_simpson_i.jpg

Well after I saw:

I was like ass, I mean it was pretty obvious but after you post something like that you can't plead ignorance or expect mercy.[/quote]

Oh people can plead ignorance no matter what. All the evidence can be right there but still they deny deny deny...

a_simpson_i.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl: Very true, but remember CAG isn't a democracy. :twisted:

jail3.jpg

[/quote]

Yeah, I figured that out right after Masha traded me to Shrike for a pack of smokes. #-o

[/quote]

Yeah, I figured that out right after Masha traded me to Shrike for a pack of smokes. #-o[/quote]

You got off lucky, he traded off blueweltall to dcfox.

bread's done
Back