Making the most money? (part two)

CocheseUGA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Yeah, I realized I'm in a tight spot for money again. This time, I'm done spending money. I have a problem and the only way to stop is to go cold turkey.

I need to know how best to maximize my profits on this stuff. Should I sell these particular games in lots, remove high-profile games and sell by themselves? Sell all individually?

I'm particularly interested in how much I could get for the Saturn. If I can't get a decent amount for it, I might as well keep it and take my chances.

All Pro Football 2K8
Call of Duty 4
Final Fantasy XI (Sealed)
Gun
King Kong
Lego Star Wars II
Major League Baseball 2K7
NCAA Football 08
Need for Speed Most Wanted
NHL 2K6
Perfect Dark Zero LE
The Orange Box
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07

Xbox
Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30
Chronicles of Riddick
Doom 3 LE
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Forza Motorsport
Half Life 2 (sealed)
Lego Star Wars
Madden 07
Major League Baseball 2K5
MVP NCAA Baseball 06
NCAA Football 07
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Ninja Gaiden Black
Sega GT 2002/JSRF
Xbox Music Maker (no mic)

GC
Harry Potter COS
Spider-man 2
Timesplitters 2
Timesplitters Future Perfect

PSP
Exit
Fifa Soccer 06
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

DC
Aerowings 2
Atari Collection
Crazy Taxi AS
Crazy Taxi 2
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Metropolis Street Racer
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
Tee Off

Sega Master System
Great Baseball
Great Basketball
Great Football

Sega Saturn v1 console (oval buttons)
8x memory cart
Sega controller
Sega analog controller (Nights)
Sega arcade stick
Sega racing wheel
2x extension cables
S-video cable
composite cable
Sega stunner

Bug!
Daytona USA
Hang On GP
Independence Day
Last Bronx
Need for Speed
Nights
Pro Pinball
Quake
Road Rash
Robotica
Sega Rally
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic Jam
Sonic R
Wing Arms
World Series Baseball 98

I see alot of sports titles...those won't even sell if you put them up on eBay. You might want bundle the sports games with the better games that you have.

Good luck, you are going to need it.

Other than some of the newer 360 games, Ninja Gaiden Black and Marvel vs Capcom 2 are the only two games I see that are worth selling by themselves.

Bundle things into logical groups unless there are particular items that are valuable enough to get people into a bidding war. Last thing you want is to start an auction for one of those individual games at $1.00 and have someone get it in a single bid.

Creating a second ebay account to inflate the price is a way to guard against that from happening, but it could detract others from maintaining interest in your auction.

some of the saturn games you could get good money.
Sonic jam..alosn I got $30.00 for. Nights could get you good money. I would combine Sonic Jam, Sonic R and Sonic Blast together. You could get good money for them.

[quote name='Smaqaho']Creating a second ebay account to inflate the price is a way to guard against that from happening, but it could detract others from maintaining interest in your auction.[/quote]

Not to mention is against ebay TOS and can get you in some serious trouble.

As some mentioned, majority is sports. Sell them in lots or trade on Goozex and use the points to get games you want. You dont even spend a dime except for shipping and trade tokens.

I'm interested in Marvel Vs Capcom 2

bread's done
Back