Malice, Space Channel 5 PS2 $5 at EB B&M

MaxBiaggi3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I just got back from my local EB Games (Columbia, MD), and they lowered Malice and Space Channel 5 (both PS2) to $5 new just today. I couldn't find them for that at the online site, so check your local B&M store if you're interested in either at this price.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']I just got back from my local EB Games (Columbia, MD), and they lowered Malice and Space Channel 5 (both PS2) to $5 new just today. I couldn't find them for that at the online site, so check your local B&M store if you're interested in either at this price.[/QUOTE]
Drat, the EB near me doesn't have any Space Channel 5's that are new. :\ If anybody finds an extra copy and can hook me up, let me know.

Thanks a bunch, OP! I was at my local EB this week and saw a new (but gutted) Space Channel 5 for PS2 marked as $14.99. For 5 bones, you can't go wrong. I will go back this weekend and pick one up. Thanks again!

[quote name='lurknomore']Check out wherehouse.com[/QUOTE]

why don't YOU check wherehouse.com....

then YOU tell me what it gets!

---> http://www.wherehouse.com/search.jsp?category=games&type=keyword&query=malice&sell=true&x=0&y=0

(just asking strider since i noticed.... maybe you noticed too.... that profiles now supposedly tell you what each usere is currently browsing.... saw strider was reading... and... yeah.)

at any rate... i just called three random FYE's and got three different prices.

so whatever it is... its not the $27 they give for the xbox version.... and its simply YMMV.

Weird that it's another one of those double value listed games on Wherehouse. Wherehouse seems to have quite a few of those now

[quote name='joystickz']why don't YOU check wherehouse.com....

---> http://www.wherehouse.com/search.jsp?category=games&type=keyword&query=malice&sell=true&x=0&y=0

(just asking strider since i noticed.... maybe you noticed too.... that profiles now supposedly tell you what each usere is currently browsing.... saw strider was reading... and... yeah.)

so whatever it is... its not the $27 they give for the xbox version.... and its simply YMMV.[/QUOTE]

I got different prices as well but I only tried two stores. FYE said $8.50 and then I went directly across the street to strawberries and they quoted $12.

last time I went to Target, they have Space Channel for $5 also, but I found them in the DVD movie section.. didnt pick it up either. :p

I picked up a Malice to go with the other 5 games I had for the PSP game deal and also a Space Channel 5 for myself. Thanks, OP. :p

[quote name='joystickz']why don't YOU check wherehouse.com....

so whatever it is... its not the $27 they give for the xbox version.... and its simply YMMV.[/QUOTE]

is the online credit the same amount if you trade it in at a B&M wherehouse store

I haven't seen Space Channel 5 around my area for awhile, sucks cuz I want it! If anyone can nab me one of these $5 ones, I'd sure apperciate it!

[quote name='soulwish2003']Doesn't GameRush sell Space Channel 5 for something like $24.99? Might be a good trade in...[/QUOTE]

Had some issues trying to trade it in yesterday (was on a long trip, so I stopped at some gamerushes along the way).

It doesn't scan as being in the system, but some of the stores that I went to were able to search for it in their system and gave $5 (before promos) for it.

The bigger news is Malice -- it's getting $11 (before promos) at Gamerush!

thanx OP picked up both today. Malice was marked at 29.99 and Space Channel 5 at 14.99. The cashier was wondering how I found knew the games were so cheap but I told him its a secret

bread's done
Back