Mamma Mia! Instant Win Game

xDarkElement

CAGiversary!
http://www.hostessmammamia.com/in...instantWin

Grand Prize: 3-day/2-night trip for six to Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV; includes VIP tickets to Mamma Mia!, six Mandalay Bay $400 spa packages, 1-hour helicopter ride over the Las Vegas Strip, and $1,000 spending money OR $5,500 in lieu of the trip (ARV $22,286).
First Prizes (10,000 - 217 per day): One ticket to the movie Mamma Mia! (ARV $12).

Requires a code from specially marked packages of Hostess cakes or muffins. To play without purchase, send an email to [email protected] for a free game code. Trip must be completed prior to December 31, 2008.

rules
http://www.hostessmammamia.com/of...rules.html

I heard the movie tickets are really easy to win. 1 try per day
Movie ticket is ONLY for mamma mia.

Codes:
81GR1G
52XK8K
HDASNC

These codes are REUSEABLE.
If anyone is not going to see the movie, i wouldnt mind a free movie ticket :]

I wish the tickets were good for any movie like the Subway Get Smart contest. I still might give this contest a try though, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Thanks.

And eternal hatred for embedded music with the volume turned all the way up.[/quote]

it caught me off guard as well

Yeah, but I was sitting in a quiet library with earphones in when it happened. I literally jumped. XP Thankfully I have my laptop set to have the volume as low as it can go in the first place or else I would've lost the rest of my hearing.

I won a ticket a few nights ago for my wife (fifth overall try, maybe?). Beats spending cash on one.
You can also use product codes for downloads of songs from the movie... I've gotten the download codes, but I have not yet tried to get the tunes.
-Eric

[quote name='dastly75']What a game, gets right to the point.[/quote]
lol I know. It just tells you whether you're lucky or not.

They probably restricted the tickets for this movie because they know people like me would take their ticket and go see The Dark Knight with it (I'm going tomorrow regardless).

0/1 - thanks op gonna try to win me a movie ticket, just like the subway game. Hopefully it can be used to any film....free TDK ticket!!! D:

Can you win multiple movie tickets on one account, or do I have to make more? I won a ticket just now (I'm just playing to get tickets to give away to family friends, I have no desire to see the movie myself).

for the people who won...can you use the ticket on another film? like the subway get smart ticket? currently 0/6 :X

[quote name='naiku']for the people who won...can you use the ticket on another film? like the subway get smart ticket? currently 0/6 :X[/quote]sadly, no...

I've won 3 now - gonna keep playing until my mom decides who to invite to see the movie with (as long as it's not me), and then give away whatever I have left later - tempted to sell for 33 cents paypal so it's feedback worthy!

Edit: there doesn't seem to be a limit. Of the 3 I won, 2 were on the same account, 2 days apart.

I won 3 tickets and gave them to my mom, so I don't need any more. I just won one more that I don't need - and as I don't need any at all, I'll continue to give away any I get, in hopes of eventually winning something else.

The first person to PM me gets it. I won't respond to any PMs past the first, so if you look here and this post is gone, someone else won.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had as much luck on other contests as I did on this one. Won another ticket on my first try today after not playing it for 2 weeks... It's up for grabs, first person to PM me takes it.

bread's done
Back