Man charged with assault on confined person for passing 'bad gas' on cellmate

CappyCobra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
His name is Brian Bruggeman, but the Nebraska inmate may get a nickname more like "Jack the Ripper" after constantly blasting his cellmate with flatulence.

Bruggeman, 38, is now charged with assault on a confined person for allegedly passing gas repeatedly, resulting in a fight at the Lincoln County Jail.

Guards were first alerted to the problem Dec. 14 when inmate Jesse Dorris began banging on his cell door, screaming he wanted out of his cell, according to the North Platte Bulletin.

Dorris couldn't stand Bruggeman's "bad gas," said Sheriff Jerome Kramer.
"Dorris told the jailers that he had complained to Bruggeman for two days, calling it rude," the paper reported. "He said he had even tried to stay at the other end of the cell block but that Bruggeman had insisted in passing gas near him on multiple occasions."

Dorris was finally moved to a different cell out of nose-shot of Bruggeman, but that afternoon while inmates were lining up for dinner, Bruggeman reportedly got next to Dorris, backed up to him and broke wind once again.
That sparked a fight between the pair, with Bruggeman striking Dorris in the head, causing the right side to bounce off the cell bars.

Deputies investigating the scuffle said it wasn't long before they knew they had a case that stunk.

"They smelled a liar but quickly sniffed out who was guilty," according to one source. "It was an air tight case."

Bruggeman, who was originally serving a 90-day sentence for violating a protection order, could get five more years and fines up to $10,000 if convicted of his latest foul.
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53521

If that constitutes as assault, then I'm guilty on multiple counts! :p

[/FONT]

I'd sure like some alone time with the writer of that story. I'd prank them for hours in my basement for all the puns.

bread's done
Back