Man miraculously survives horrifying car crash (w/ video)

:shock: I have seen a good amount of car crashs in everyday life and on the net. All I want to say has already been said, he should be dead.

He must be one relaxed dude, I'm pretty sure the more relaxed you are, the easier it is to come out unscathed.

Maybe the car has a really good safety cage?

german engineering rules!

little known fact: the 1986 porsche 944 was the first car to come with standard driver AND passenger airbags.

safety. performance. innovation. german cars have it.

[quote name='willardhaven']He must be one relaxed dude, I'm pretty sure the more relaxed you are, the easier it is to come out unscathed.

Maybe the car has a really good safety cage?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's right I think. Drunks are usually the least hurt in car accidents because they're relaxed.

[quote name='Metal Boss']That trucker must have been on some dope, friggin moron.[/QUOTE]
let's not forget the weigh stations that surely reminded him to renew his registration, advised him to replace the balding tires, and suggested he lighten his load by at least the excess 16,000 pounds at his nearest convenience.

"Pacelli, who is an Audi dealer, chalked it up to the safe design of the sports coupe."

I love it that even though the guy came this close to death, he still tries to get a sell!

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']"Pacelli, who is an Audi dealer, chalked it up to the safe design of the sports coupe."

I love it that even though the guy came this close to death, he still tries to get a sell![/QUOTE]
i was just thinking that. the initial amazement of the miracle wears off and you see the marketer in him come out. bill hicks would be proud.

To me, there is something not right about that crash. It looks like the roof and sides went into the car which, in my opinion, would cut him worse from what the wounds he has. I dont know, maybe the airbags did something.

[quote name='gigan54']damn... just damn. he should've died. i think we just found the luckiest man on the planet.[/QUOTE]
Why is he lucky? Compared to most people, that guy really got screwed. He lost his car and was in the hospital for a while.

Or was that in comparison to people who have died in automobile accidents, and not humanity as a whole? :roll:

[quote name='Scahom1']I'm watching it again, and again, and again. I can not believe he is not dead. Truly a miracle.[/quote]

You said it. That was nothing less than a miracle. This guy thinks car design saved his life!? It was essentially put through a compactor!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']that was crazy, plus that was really poor taste for the news crew to show the tape to the guy still in the hospital[/QUOTE]

I'd agree with that,

Yeah I guess he's not a very lucky guy since he got into a pretty bad accident, but compared to someone that did die in an accident he's lucky :p.

It seems to me what probably happened is that he was pushed down into the bottom of the car and since mostly the top was damaged and the bottom went under the trailer he came out ok...well not really ok, but not dead.

And he should probably be glad he was in a well-engineered car. I definitely want a European car now :p.

Wow, that's crazy. He better count his lucky stars and thank the great lord above. He is lucky to be alive. Amen!

[quote name='Gregory Kimball']Why is he lucky? Compared to most people, that guy really got screwed. He lost his car and was in the hospital for a while.

Or was that in comparison to people who have died in automobile accidents, and not humanity as a whole? :roll:[/QUOTE]

He's lucky because now he can sue the semi driver (and his company) for a million dollars and be able to afford a new car and retirement.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']He's lucky because now he can sue the semi driver (and his company) for a million dollars and be able to afford a new car and retirement.[/QUOTE]"Just remember, if you hang in there long enough, good things can happen in this world. I mean, look at me." :lol:

[quote name='darkmere']german engineering rules!

little known fact: the 1986 porsche 944 was the first car to come with standard driver AND passenger airbags.

safety. performance. innovation. german cars have it.[/QUOTE]
REPRESENTING DEUTSCHLAND!

bread's done
Back