Man of Medan | Dead or Alive 6 | Spider-Man | Raiden V | Berserk Blu-ray 3 Discs/Films | Xbox 1 Games | 4K & Blu-rays

Lots of feedback for you! Nice :D (you've been busy). I hadn't traded in so long, I'm agreeing to 2 for 1 lopsided trades for games I won't play for a year, lol. Congrats, though.

BTW, you planning on getting a Wii-U in the launch window? Pikmin looks great, but systems seems geared toward asymmetrical multiplayer, and I hardly play ANY mp. I will definitely get for the Ninty games, but maybe a few years down the line. They burned me bad on the 3DS & that'll NEVER happen again :wall:.

I have a great PC that I spend all my waking hours on overclocking, stabilizing, & optimizing, so no way I'd have time to play games on a new console. If it was more impressive than current tech, it may be different, but now I have a digital backlog in addition to my other ones (though a few games are re-buys, and I sell the console version...but only if I get them for $5-$10 so I end up breaking even to get them on a graphically superior machine).

Sorry for the long post, but it's been a while. Take care, sdragon!

bread's done
Back